Your favorite snacks on Dining Plan?

Clubhouse Mickey

Mouseketeer
We are planning a 6 night stay in November. I understand we will have 6 snack credits per person on the dining plan. We really want to enjoy our food while we are there, and so I would appreciate any tips on your favorite snack items available on the dining plan?

Also, another question regarding snack credits... is there any difference in the snack options available for the kids dining plan vs the adult's? Thanks in advance!!

I really liked the stuff at Main Street Bakery in MK, as well as the candy selection over in MGM...at the place thats sort of next to Hollywood Brown Derby...but heading down the street towards TOT, on the corner...

The frozen lattes at the Main Street Bakery were awesome if you're a coffee lover.

There is so much you can get on the DDP in regards to snacks. Two of my faves are Dole Whips in Adventureland and the frozen Cokes you can get at all the parks. Also if you go to Goofys Candy Co. at DTD alot of the stuff there you can get with a snack credit. And since I am not sure of your dates if you are there during Food and Wine you can purchase foods at the kiosks and use a snack credit for those. It's a great way to sample alot of different foods.

Enjoy your trip!

My favorites were Dole Whips, anything custom dipped at Goofy's Candy Co. in DTD, and Mickey Rice Krispy treats

My DF's favorite snack is the Dole Whip, and my favorite snack is a Mickey Rice Krispy treat dipped in dark chocolate and oreo cookies! Mmmm.

We are also Dole Whip Fans!!!
We also use our snack credit for needed Bottled Water.
:thumbsup2

My favorite was the dole whip, my husbands was the kaka gori (sp) shaved ice in epcot and our little guy loved the ginorous rice crisy mickey head from goofys make your own fixins bar at DTD.

Some of my favorites were Dole Whip Float, Key Lime Pie at SSR, sundaes and milkshakes from Seashore Sweets at BW, and the choc. twists from the Boardwalk Bakery.

My fave snack on the Plan is at DTD, at Goofy's - I get the glaciers. Yummy! Of course you can't get the build-your-own cup under the snack credit, but the glacier is still wonderful to sip and look out over the lake while taking a relaxing break.

HOw about some good old fashioned fruit??

Not that dole whips aren't great, but how many of those do we need? ;)

We really enjoyed:

French Toast Loaf - Main St Bakery
Figaro Fries - Pinocchio's Village in MK
Dole Whip FLOAT - Aloha Aisle (Dole whip is just soft serve ice cream the float is the ice cream in pineapple juice)
Mickey Mouse Crispy Treat (Ears dipped in chocolate) - Main St Bakery (not the prepackaged ones)

Keep in mind anything under $4.00!
We got the hang of it by the 2nd to last day!

Early in our visit my Mom was getting little bags of chips for the kids - by the end we realized you could use it for a BIG bag in the gift shop (we certainly don't need a BIG bag- but its nice for the option)
The other option is a box of Entemanns also found in the gift shop.
If donuts for breakfst is you thing this is great!

But my REAL favorite was the BIG cookies in the ASMu food court- they were so yummy

My favorites were french toast loaf in MK at the Main St. Bakery; Rice Cream at Norway (or the almond pretzel if you're hungrier); Dole Whip float; and smoothies (I think they're the same in all the parks, the ones at Auntie Gravity's were just as good as at KRNR in MGM). Do you think I have a sweet tooth?:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter