Your favorite month to visit...

jessp1021

*Dreamin of Disney*
We are trying to begin planning our next trip but aren't sure what time of year we'd like to go. What is your favorite month to visit and why?

We enjoyed our Feb 2011 trip the best because of weather.... Not hot and not cold...

We enjoyed October too but man, it was hot!!! :(
We enjoyed the fall decorations and the Halloween party at MK.

Late October or early May. Weather is gorgeous - warm but not too hot. I love seeing all the Halloween decorations in October and MNSSHP is one of my favorite events.

Our last to trips was late last April after Easter and spring break and October 2011. Both times perfect. Crowds were great. Weather was great mid to high 80's. Which was great for swimming. Lines were low

Not sure yet on 2014 trip. Either sept or early November. Want to decide by march aprilmcause we rent points

We have been in Jan, Feb, April, May, Sept, Nov, and Dec. I would say my 2 favorites are Dec and Jan. Early December for the Christmas decorations and all the holiday related happenings, good weather (a bit hotter than usual this year), and not terrible crowds (although more crowded than we anticipated). January is great because the crowds are soooooo low and it's nice to walk around in jeans and a light sweatshirt.

November, the weather is great and there are so many events going on; and February...I love getting on a plane in freezing temps of New York, and getting off in the warmer temps of Florida, the weather we experience for the week caries us through the rest of the cold New York winter.

Last year we got there on January 2nd and stayed for like 8 days or something. It was a perfect time. Christmas decorations were still there and there was still leftover crowds from Christmas so a lot of activities were still going on when we first got there (Osborne family lights, etc). The parks were a little busy the first couple days but towards the end of our trip it was very light crowds. It was an awesome time to go.

Also the weather was good. Too cold to swim for the most part but we usually wore shorts and t shirts and sometimes sweaters at night.

We will try to go at this time from now on.

late August

Crowds are low and it's easy to pack for.
Just need shorts, tanks and rain ponchos.

:thumbsup2
There is a lot to be said for one weather packing:lmao:
I like spending the afternoon in the pool too , then heading back to the parks or DD.

I was just there ( see signiature) and Christmastime is beautiful!! that's #2 for me.

We have to work around school, so early June is about the best it can get for us. We love the water parks, so we wouldn't want to go when there was a chance of cool weather anyway.

First week of November is our favorite time. Our WORST time was beginning of June 2013. Too much rain, too much heat, too many people. Never again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter