Your Favorite Memory captured PIC thread

sparks19

DIS Veteran
I thought this would be a fun photo thread if anyone wants to participate :)

your favorite Disney moment caught on "film" (not that we have film anymore lol). Feel free to give a little backstory if you want.

here is my photo for today.

This is me and DD3 in the store that was in toontown (I just can't think of the name right now lol). I stopped to look at the hats and tried on a Goofy hat which my DD thought was hilarious. So I put one on her and we snapped this photo

DSC_0229-1.jpg

it's hands down my favorite photo of the two of us to date. I love it and that is a memory I will always remember.

Oh I love it! I don't have any of my photos here on my work computer, but I will definitely post when I get home I promise!

Here are few of my favorites: Getting the thumbs up for Splash Mountain. First Ride on Splash Mountain and Just having fun at Poohs Playful Spot

P1060154.jpg

1301_002.jpg
P1060097-1.jpg

awww these are great. thanks for sharing them :)

The one with Buzz lightyear is awesome. love the costume and with snow white. Drives me people say "why do this... they won't remember" NO they won't... but I WILL. don't my memories matter? :lmao:

LOVE the splash mountain success pictures lol. the last one after the ride is the best lol she looks so proud

Here is mine for today. She was NOT keen on seeing mickey. she ONLY wanted to see Minnie and anytime mickey came near her she cried and reached for minnie lol so Mickey decided to stay FAR away. then when we were leaving DD realized that OMG this was her last chance and the photopass people caught this photo... my inlaws had my camera and were already out of the room (as we were all heading towards the door to leave) so I'm glad photopass guy was poised and ready to get this shot or we would have completely missed it

23442770000.jpg

I had to add this one... this is the before picture where mickey was hiding from DD because she wanted nothing to do with him... only minnie and you can see the pout on DD's face lol
DSC_0187-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter