Your favorite Hidden Mickey, etc, books or apps?

The E Collective

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Our family will be traveling to WDW this October! Kiddos are ages 11, 8, 5 and 3. I have always enjoyed the "hidden gems" all around the parks and I think my kids will, too! I'm wondering what your favorite books and/or apps are that highlight these neat things. Especially things like the hidden mickeys because it doesn't really take up any extra time and it's something we can all occupy ourselves with even in lines. Thanks in advance!!

ETA - I have an android

Last edited:
I hope you had a wonderful trip! Our family loves looking for the "hidden gems" too! It's what inspired us to found the Hidden Mickey Society. Searching for the Hidden Mickeys has made the parks like giant scavenger hunts for our family. And our kids don't stop at the parks, they find Hidden Mickeys all the time, in everyday life, which is cute to see. ::MickeyMo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter