Your favorite 2 TS?

Shell0616

Mouseketeer
Besides eating at the castle where is your all time favorite place to eat that is worth 2TS?

I'm thinking of doing California Grill, the Brown Derby or Artist Point. We have eaten at Jiko on a past trip (OOP) and I loved it! This trip we are trying all new places and I don't want to waste 2TS on a meal that we are not going to enjoy.

Thanks so much!

The Flying Fish at the Boardwalk, Fulton's Crab House at Pleasure Island, California Grill at the Contemporary, Citricos at the Grand Floridian, yacht's man steakhouse at the Yacht's club, Kona Cafe' at the Polynisian, Wolfgang puck at down town disney.
At Epcot, the main resturants of all the countries at world showcase. :blush:

Of the three you mentioned, Artist Point is the best, by far. It has had, since it opened, consistently superlative food, excellent service, and a wonderful atmosphere. You cannot go wrong there.

California Grill has great food, but service is sometimes unprofessional, and the restaurant is too noisy and frenetic. Brown Derby has great food and service, but the atmosphere is a step-down from Artist Point.

Jiko, incidently, is pretty comparable to Artist Point -- together they're surely #1 and #2.

California Grill without exception. Plan your ressie with the sunset. Ask the Hostess for a window seat and just watch the sun set behind Cinderella's Castle. It is spectacular. And, the food is the best we have found! We always make CG our first dinner when we visit WDW :thumbsup2

We like CA Grill better than Jiko. Personally, I don't think CRT is worth 2 credits so we probably won't be going there anymore. This year we are also trying Brown Derby.

Artist Point and Flying Fish are our favorites. We also enjoyed Citricos -- we had a poor man chef's table, which was fun. The food at Cali Grill was good, but the atmosphere was weird. When we arrived (and waited 1.5 hr after our ADR for a seat,) I thought: This must be bar seating, it can't be the dining room. It was bright, noisy and children were running all over the place. We liked the food at Jikos, but our server was not very attentive. Maybe because we were not drinking wine?

I personally don't think Brown Derby is worth two credits. If you check the prices, several 1TS places have more expensive menus. And, CRT is just outrageous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter