Your BEST WDW theme park secret! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about a Google document? You can post the public link online. If you want, you can even allow others to edit. (Don't worry, you can always access old versions of your document in case of foul play! ;))

This would be your best bet. :thumbsup2

Yes! Please!

I would love a copy, but I am not sure which email is current to request one... the first one I see is from 2008, and I can't read through aLL of these pages, because they are all just people requesting an email.

ok so the thing is there is a bit of the stuff in the 2 documents that are out of date due to when they were created, i believe my copy was from like a year n half ago so of course quite a bit of stuff has changed in that time period.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p1HbHZG0J03c1vSCnJZV7GXbPY10FXdc4tLpIfvpskU/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Pe3ct8g82SVTIMmClm8T9055uiF7is557cGYKvnuM3g/edit?usp=sharing

im hoping the original creator of this doesnt have much issue with this with so many people still posting for it
and yes i know the page format is a bit messed up but some reason it got saved wrong and right now i didnt have time to load the originals back up.

ok so the thing is there is a bit of the stuff in the 2 documents that are out of date due to when they were created, i believe my copy was from like a year n half ago so of course quite a bit of stuff has changed in that time period.

im hoping the original creator of this doesnt have much issue with this with so many people still posting for it
and yes i know the page format is a bit messed up but some reason it got saved wrong and right now i didnt have time to load the originals back up.

Thank you!!! I had to remove the link in the quote because like as all the rest wanting this I'm too new

If you stand in just the right place in front of the Cinderella statue in Fantasyland, the crown in the background appears over her head.

OH, there are so many secrets.
1.If you find a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island you will receive a complementary fastpass to either Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
2.On Main Street USA the smell of cookies and vanilla is emitted by smellitizers.
3.The metal palm trees in tomorrowland fold up.

in 5 pages maybe 4 tips and the rest is ppl asking for some DOC.. the first page clearly stated don't state your subscribing that rule should follow through with wanting the DOC, simply PM her, or send her an email without going through this site
its gotten way to clogged...

don't really have to many secrets honestly even though i love WDW a tip though to bypass main street when its clogged just go through the emporium you'll by pass the clog and get to be indoors for a brief moment lol

OH, there are so many secrets. 1.If you find a paintbrush on Tom Sawyer Island you will receive a complementary fastpass to either Splash Mountain or Big Thunder Mountain Railroad 2.On Main Street USA the smell of cookies and vanilla is emitted by smellitizers. 3.The metal palm trees in tomorrowland fold up.

Paintbrushes aren't there anymore.

A little guy on Splash Mountain says "FSU" in homage to the imagineer who attended FSU.

You will never see more than one Mickey at a time. No matter what.

You can get a haircut in the Barber shop in MK.

There's a dragon on the sign in AK, because there were plans for a land to pay homage to the mythological creatures.

This thread is much too long but I am going to add a few of mine that I have accumulated over the years, if there are any repeats I am sorry.
1. If you need to know about something that's happening unexpectedly (like a ride broke down and you're wondering if it's open again yet), ask a custodian. (Or a manager--the people in suits and nametags.) Both groups have radios.

2. Just inside the Candy Shop on Main Street, you'll find an old-fashioned phone on the wall. Pick it up to listen in on a conversation between a girl and her mother as she goes to the store on her own. This is a great chance to hear the gossip of the olden day.

3. For the train enthusiast in your group, look for the Tomorrowland Light and Power Company. If you continue around the building, you'll find a group of benches with a perfect view of the Railroad. One of the great "quiet" locations of the park, the kids in my family love to try and get the conductor to blow the train whistle as the adults take a rest from the bustle of the park.

4. In the Main St. train station lower level, up on one of the shelves (Cast members (CM's) can halp you locate it) you can see Aladdin's lamp, Winnie the Pooh's "hunny" pot, Captain Hook's hook, and other characters' belongings waiting to be picked up. Some park guest lost and found items are there too. Also look for the artificial leg with the name Smith on it (a Mary Poppins joke).

5. In the Morocco pavilion, all the mosaics have at least one cracked or imperfect tile. This is because the Moroccans, who helped build the pavilion, believe that Allah alone can create perfection, and thus, deliberately caused minor flaws in their work.

6. Animal Kingdom is the only Park that has doors on the washrooms. This is due to the safety of guests in the very unlikely event that a dangerous animal escapes. The doors all have deadbolts on them.
The entire park has enough enclosed rooms/buildings to safely keep guests if such an even occurs.

7. The top of Epcot's Eiffel Tower has sticky paint on it to discourage birds from landing on it. Since it's a forced-perspective rendering, having a full-sized bird landing on the miniature tower would ruin the illusion.

8. Its a small World: In one of the last scenes of 'Small World, there's a balloon and one of the dolls in it is holding a sign saying 'HELP

9. Peter Pan: As your ship enters the nursery you might notice the building blocks stacked on the floor (a group is by Wendy's bed, another by the window as you exit). If you look closely, you'll see that these blocks spell "P Pan" and "DISNEY."

10. Cinderellas Castle: Inside the walls of the walk-through of the castle is several mosaics. On the mosaic wall furthest from the entrance are the two stepsisters, Anastasia and Drusilla. The mosaic shows one of them with a red face and the other with a green face. Red with rage and green with envy!

11. Haunted Mansion: at night, look up at the top story right above the front door. If you watch it for a while you'll notice a light pass by it and some shadows, it looks like 2 people are walking by with a lantern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter