• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Your Best Rate for Poly mid-Dec?

sstucush

Mouseketeer
Hi. Before I jump in and book I was wondering what folks were paying. It looks like I could get Poly GV Dec 16-Dec 19 for $260/nt including tax. I thought this might be slightly high for value season (which ends Dec. 19). I think we just paid that rate for regular season in June. Thanks!

That's what I am paying for 12/6 through 12/10. Don't think it will drop any lower.

Polynesian LVC Dec. 8-16 with tax added

Rack

BRP

AAA

We originally had this vacation booked thru AAA, but jumped into the BRP without hesistation when it first came out. Turns out I am paying just a tad more now ,than with the AAA we had booked. Go figure :rolleyes: ....called guest services on this and they wont budge. Oh well............ :wave:

Carrie772 said:
I have never heard of this.

Best Rate Plan....The initials BRP....I thought it was kinda fitting, so thats what i call it, BURP :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter