Youngest Age For First Disney Trip?

I took DS at 6 months and it really was a breeze. Our 3rd child is due in early Nov and our next trip will be Feb. I probably would want to wait until May, but we will lose our DVC points so off we go. I'm not worried, and our then 5 and three year old will love it - they've been asking to go back for months!

The one thing we have found easier...is to rent a car rather than use Disney buses. With the little ones, having that control of going where you want when you want, and not standing in those lines made all the difference.

We also brought our own stroller as the Disney ones are too big for kids less than a year (JMHO) and always took the afternoon break (for kids too old to sleep in the stroller)

2 year olds are GREAT to take to the parks. They are young enough not to be scared on things like Haunted Mansion, but old enough to enjoy all the sights and sounds

Good luck!

I remember going to Disneyland when I was barely 3-maybe younger as my parent's can't agree as to when we actually went. Having pictures of the trip helped me 'hold' the memories longer, I think. So despite the fact that my family believes we are taking the kids waaaaay too early, we plan to take them this December at barely 4. This way, I get to take them again when they are 6 or 7-even though it is a financial stretch for us and a 2 day drive!:cool1:

My youngest was almost 10 months his 1st time; it was in October and he was mesmerized by it all! We all had a great time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter