Young toddlers and meal times

I think I learned this here about 10 years ago and have done it every trip with all four of my kids! Before our trip, I put together little meal packs in a quart sized ziplock bag (one ziplock=one meal)-a disposable placemat, a disposable bib, a couple of spoons, a few straws, and some individually packaged wipes. When we leave our hotel each morning, I grab two bags, one for each meal in the park. Everything is right there in the bag so you don't have to dig through your backpack to find it and it all can be thrown away when you're done, and I have extra spoons and straws so I don't have to be running somewhere during meal to get extras when they get dropped on the floor.

Keep in mind that plastic straws and cup lids are banned from the Animal Kingdom. Disney doesn't want them blowing around and getting in with the animals.

Keep in mind that plastic straws and cup lids are banned from the Animal Kingdom. Disney doesn't want them blowing around and getting in with the animals.

Well, of course. I specially mark my Animal Kingdom bags, leaving the straws out. Good grief!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter