• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You would think when you got a pincode you would stop going crazy!.....Nah!

Princess Amy

Nurse by day. Disney Princess by night.
Currently I have booked a room only reservation August 14th at CBR. I used the 30% discount code that was available earlier this year. I, at the time, was awaiting to see if free dining was going to come out so that I could book a package for August 15-21.

Today in the mail I received a pin code offer for free quick service for dates up to 8/14. And from what I hear as long as I check in on the 14th I could use it till we check out on the 21st.

Now I don't know what to do! :confused3 My mind is sooooo boggled from awaiting the fall promo on the boards, I getting a little :eek:

Do I book this deal with the pin because we are not sure that free dining will come out this fall? Do I just wait to see if the fall offer will be better? It would be cheaper for us to just wait by about $300.

I would hate to book this and then free dining (or a better offer) comes out. I would then have to change back to a room only reservation for the 14th (losing my 30% discount) and paying rack rate. Then book the fall offer for the rest of the week.

Gosh darnit! Why couldn't Disney just give us a slight heads up if any fall discounts are gonna come out! They are getting my money either way....so just spill the beans!

What seems like the logical thing to do?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter