• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You won't believe this Disney mistake!

dressthechild

Earning My Ears
I paid for the regular dining plan for 4 adults for 6 nights. That's 24 of each service/snack. After I used it for the first time , a CM noticed that my receipt said I had 988 credits left! :cool1: And that's for each service! I reported the error, mainly to make sure I didn't pay for all that. The CMs at my hotel said that Member Services had me checked in until 2011! :confused3 They also said they could not correct the problem and that I only paid what I was supposed to. They said, "Try not to go over your allotment, but if you do go over by a couple credits, it's ok." Too funny!

Haha. That's too funny.
It's like that guy who checked his checking account one day and noticed that he's a billioner all of a sudden. He made a mistake of calling the bank to have them correct the problem:)

WOW, I wish I had that for the Food and Wind Fest Booths. Great story. I hope you treated yourself a little bit anyway.

WOW, I wish I had that for the Food and Wind Fest Booths. Great story. I hope you treated yourself a little bit anyway.

Sorry, I usually don't pick on typos because I know how easily they can occur to anyone, but I can't resist the humor in this one (well, to me anyway)....

The Food and WIND Fest.......not sure where you're planning on eating, but it sounds like a great way to cut down on some of the crowds and wait times for your chosen attractions!!! :rotfl:

I've always thought the dining plans were too much food :lmao:

So you had some unused credits by the end of your trip then, did you?!

That is the Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious Meal Plan. :lmao:

:rotfl2: In other words, more than a mouthful!

Pity you didn't know they had you checked in until next year .... you could have rented out your house and actually earned some cash by staying at Disney, what with your food covered and all. I take it by having the DDP on, your resort ressie would have corresponded.

I paid for the regular dining plan for 4 adults for 6 nights. That's 24 of each service/snack. After I used it for the first time , a CM noticed that my receipt said I had 988 credits left! :cool1: And that's for each service! I reported the error, mainly to make sure I didn't pay for all that. The CMs at my hotel said that Member Services had me checked in until 2011! :confused3 They also said they could not correct the problem and that I only paid what I was supposed to. They said, "Try not to go over your allotment, but if you do go over by a couple credits, it's ok." Too funny!

Not b/c I don't believe you, but jsut because I want to see how funny it looks -would you post a picture of one of your receipts with the credits remaining!

How fun for you!!! Sounds like Tinkerbell dropped a years worth of pixie dust on you and your fam! :rotfl:

I would have been so nervous to use any extra!:scared:
I'm kind of a dork like that.:blush:
My luck we would have gotten a bill for them when we got home....

Wow, that was a LITTLE mess up huh? Bet the CM was very surprised to see how many credits you had left over! lol

Well, after spending some time going through the pics of the delicious looking snacks on the snack credits... 988 credits should just about cover it! :rotfl:

This is really funny! I don't even want to know how far 988 table service meals, counter service meals, and snacks would stretch! But I definitely would have gone a couple snacks over! You could have bought out ALL of Goofy's Candy Company! HAHA!! Would love to see pics if you have them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter