• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You Think This Might Be It?

mickeystoontown

DIS Veteran
Hi ya guys!

I'm up at 1:28 a.m. We have had some really bad thunderstorms here in West Monroe, La. While I was up, I decided to check the www.disneyworld.com website to see about 2008 rates.

Well, guess what?!? When you put in 2008 dates, it no longer goes to Processing Quick Quote and then to Alternate Discovery. It says Processing Quick Quote and then it says View By Price. When it gets to that screen, it says the site is down for maintenance. Last time it was down for maintenance, I still got the Alternate Discovery junk.

Maybe......the 2008 rates will be out at 5:00 a.m.? Not keeping my fingers crossed too tightly though. We'll see!

Lisa

I was up at 4:00 and decided to check and got the same thing. I got a little excited, almost couldn't fall back to sleep. But alas, same old message this morning.

this is killing me.

By the way, Lisa, I think I have a cyber crush on you. :flower3: Every thread that interest me, there seems to be a post from you. And usually they crack me up. :rotfl: I love them. Keep checking on those rates. :surfweb:

Your check-in date must be at least 3 days from today. Please select a new check-in date.

This is what I got when I tried to put in for feb

Your check-in date must be at least 3 days from today. Please select a new check-in date.

This is what I got when I tried to put in for feb

Exactly what I got. For a few minutes I was really excited thinking this could be it. Why does that darn Disney website tease us so much?:confused3

I was up at 4:00 and decided to check and got the same thing. I got a little excited, almost couldn't fall back to sleep. But alas, same old message this morning.

this is killing me.

By the way, Lisa, I think I have a cyber crush on you. :flower3: Every thread that interest me, there seems to be a post from you. And usually they crack me up. :rotfl: I love them. Keep checking on those rates. :surfweb:

Schwaa, sorry to interupt, but I noticed your address......we're neighbors!!!! I work in Albany, live in Brunswick:hippie: Have a great day!!! Oh yeah, I am also waiting on the 08' rates!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter