You May Not Post Attachments????

texasteacher35

DIS Veteran
Why does it say this at the bottom of my screen?? I have over 200 posts and I still cannot attach any pics to and posts..Can anyone help me? Thanks!

You should have always been able to put in pics.

You have to upload your pics to another site like photobucket.com then copy the IMG html into your post. That should always work and you shouldn't get any errors etc.

May I ask how you are trying to go about adding pictures?

Hmm.. I noticed the same thing -- and I HAVE posted pictures before...

Down on the bottom of the page, below all posts, is a small Rules section -- looks like this --

rules.jpg

Not sure what the attachments means, but you should still be able to post pictures.

i have that too, but not being very good with all that stuff i just ignore it all lol. i cant even post a picture to the thread let alone anything else haha

You can't attachment a photo to a post. No one can. But you can link to a photo sharing site or webpage. There are instructions on the tech board that show how to do this.

Thanks, I am going to try that...but all of my pics of stuff are not on a webpage, they are on my computer...can someone link me to where I can figure out what the heck to do to show a pic, i.e. picture of giftbaskets orderedfor WDW trip??
Thanks a bunch!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter