You know you're obsessed with Disney when...

When all your stuffed animals are Disney characters
all of your everyday house stuff is disney
all your christmass decorations are disney
all the gifts you give people are disney
You own the Disney version of every game (their always better)
when you get really offended someone didn't tell you they were going to disney
when you feel the urge to let everyone at school know you like Disney a lot more then them (I'm competitive) haha

i eat
i drink
and dream disney!!!!!
I'm a 24/7 disney freak
if i'm not on my dis i'm on the wdw website
:cool1:

when you even miss the cast members
wah like my favorite thing about disney is everybody being like have a magical day and im just like NO YOU HAVE A MAGICAL DAY GOOD SIR:grouphug:

-Whenever someone has a question related to Disney, they automatically know to come to you.
-When your teacher knows that the way to get you to focus in class is to play Disney Pandora in the background.
-When you're in Psychology class doing an activity about memory involving the names of the seven dwarves and you're the only one in the class who can name all seven:cool1:
-When it seems like every conversation somehow turns to Disney

When you know the way around Magic Kingdom without a map! :)
you know everything about Disney's Contemporary Resort
you listen to Disney Music all the time
you wanna help your parents book your next disney related trip (even when it's more than a year away!)
you plan on what you want to bring and wear for your next disney related triP! (that's what i am doing right now) (even when it's more than a year away!
you go to the store and get all disney related clothes
you dream about disney
you wake up very early b4 ur trip because ur so excited
you can't sleep the night b4 ur trip because ur so excited
you brag about disney world trips!
that's pretty much it! <3 Disney!:)

When your in school and all you can think about is the Role Play I am playing on the Teen Boards on the Dis.

Hahaha! This thread was made for me! You know you're obsessed with Disney when: you find yourself humming Disney songs when you're doing your homework. You have memorized almost every Disney movie, and quote them to the point your friends think you're crazy. Most of the pictures on your walls are of you at Disney World! Your favorite shirt has Mickey Mouse on it. :-)

You constantly think about it and relate literally everything to it-including smells to specific rides :)

When while you should be doing your history project your listening to the Haunted Mansion Audio while being troubled by the HUGE (Well, only if your like us and are a Disney geek.) decision of going to EPOCT or Magic Kingdom your first night while pinning Disney and Marvel pictures on Pintrest. BookPrincess that is a very good point I can relate to also....

When your teacher mentions Walt Disney and you feel like she's talking about your personal friend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter