You Know You're In Trouble When....

P-Dust

Mouseketeer
you have FAR surpassed your TS credit limit!
We have 24 TS credits but I have made ADR's for 36 TS credits!
(oh, so many resturaunts, so little vacation time!)
What's a girl to do?
I say OOP! (my answer for all of life's problems) or share TS credits.
I don't think that I can part with any of them.
WCC
Cali Grill
50's PT
Boma
Kona Cafe
O'hana
HDDR
Garden Grill

Yikes!!!! :sad2:

I feel your pain!!

Started with "yeah" we are going to do HDDR - 2 TS - save by not doing a TS every day but since I "cant" give up any of ours -- now we will pay OOP for 3 of them

HDDR
Primetime - Dinner
LeCellier - Dinner
Tony's - Dinner
Boma - Breakfast
Ohana - Breakfast
1900 Park - Breakfast

So 8 TS with only 5 on the plan......I think OOP for the breakfasts will be the most cost effective?! lol

right there with you! I am trying to "value engineer" the plan now. I have 2 A 1 C and one under 2 so the buffets are a great value for us since she eats free.
I need to pay OOP for at least 2 but which ones?
I have
CM dinner
CM Bfast
CP Bfast
Tony's dinner
Japan dinner
Le Cellar dinner
Alfredos dinner
Boma dinner
1900 Park dinner
Prime time dinner
Norway Bfast

sharing might be the key but I don't know if I can stretch the TS for 4 of us.

Did anyone out there analize this yet?

we are also going to Kona for Bfast but I know we can share Tonga toast 3 ways! so no credits here, definitely OOP.

We did the same thing in January. I tried to maintain our allotment, but that went out the window fast. Now, in August Sis IL and I are taking DGD and want to add on Mickeys BBQ and an additional Bfast. What can ya do? :confused3 So many to pick from so few days....

We have this problem too, we are staying for 10 nights just me and hubby and it is our 5th aniversery trip so we wanted to have some nice meals so we chose.

Boma
Spoodles
Jiko
Boma Breakfast
Flying Fish
CRT
Coral Reef
Artist Point
Le Cellier

Which adds up to 26 TS credits when we only have 20, so we are paying OOP for CRT and Boma Breakfast (plus we are planning on Rainforest Cafe in DtD one night) and there is still the possibility that we may add one or two more TS meals after we get there if there is space... On the plus side we are going to have some nice dining while we are there. There are just so many restaraunts and so little time...

Yes, that would be me, and I did the same thing last year. I paid oop for character breakfasts last year and a breakfast at Boatwrights. This year I will do the same as well as pay oop for less expensive places (Beaches & Cream, ESPN, etc.) at lunch. I don't care...I am on vacation. Bring on the FOOD! :goodvibes

I have done the same thing, chose the right number of ts services for my credits, on a 15 day holiday

Planet Hollywood
Sci Fi Cafe
Le Cellier
Jiko
Concourse Steakhouse
Narcoossee's
Garden Grill
50's prime time
Grand Floridian Cafe
Crystal Palace
Spoodles
California Grill

Then went mad and booked Boma & 1900 Park fare for breakfasts, CRT for lunch and Victoria and Alberts for dinner!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, us too. We (myself, DH, DD3 and DS8) are staying for 10 nights. Yet, somehow, we ( probably more I than we) have managed to book several extra TS meals. We are also doing HDDR for 2 TS credits each. I think that I finally figured out that we will have to pay OOP for 4 meals. I love the planning anyway, so I went to allearsnet.com to look at all the menus. I tentatively priced each meal and came up with the 4 least expensive to pay OOP. I'm really not sure how I managed to do this, but now I can't see giving any of them up. We are actually at the park 11 days, so I can blame one of the extra meals on that. Also, since we are going during free dining, it just didn't seem so bad to say that I had to pay for 4 meals during 10 days at Disney. Right? Although now I am thinking that I should ban myself from the restaurant boards so that I don't find another restaurant that I would like to eat. I don't have Beaches and Cream on my list, but it is starting to look really good.....hmmm....must not add to list.

Generally for table serice restruants the best ones to pay OOP for are the breakfasts, but some lunches can also be cheaper oif you look at the menus.

traviesojmt said:
Although now I am thinking that I should ban myself from the restaurant boards so that I don't find another restaurant that I would like to eat. I don't have Beaches and Cream on my list, but it is starting to look really good.....hmmm....must not add to list.

:rotfl2: My family would love to ban me from the restaurant boards also. I keep getting told that the trip is not all about the food. Maybe not for them, but for me.....?

My Sis in law has never been to B&C, and neither have I, so we are planning on adding that little gem to our list this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter