You Know You're a WDW Addict When...

Disneydude97

Reaching New Horizons
Here's a fun little game. Here, just list something ridiculous you do when you're at WDW. I'll start.

You know you're a WDW addict when you hear the Hallelujah chorus part of the Spaceship Earth ride, and you just wanna lay flat on your back and pretend to paint the ceiling.

You know you are a Disney addict when you have a favorite bathroom at each park.

The one at the Magic Kingdom could change in a few weeks as it will be our first trip since they opened the Tangled area.

You know you're a Disney addict when you recite every word to the haunted mansion narration in your head because you know it by heart.

Or...you know what jokes you'd like to hear on jungle cruise and get disappointed when the skipper doesn't tell them.

You love to show your family "some of your favorite trees" whenever you are somewhere wooded.

You randomly start singing "It's a great big beautiful tomorrow..." and quoting Uncle Orville.

You know all the good restaurants and exactly what you will order when you're there. AND you know where ALL the bathrooms are, and how long it will take you to get there.

You know you're a WDW addict when you can do the Disney Transportation Announcement in the bus instead of the recorded message!

You know you are an addict when riding the TTA you know exactly where the part is for the "Mr. Tom Morrow" spiel and you get excited that you are coming up to that point of the ride and make sure you say it out loud so your whole family hears it :goodvibes.

Got one more....You know you are an addict when riding the monorail and you say the Spanish version of "Please Stand Clear of the Doors", not once but twice because you are so proud that you can say it word for word (this is more my 2 girls then myself or DH :rotfl:).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter