You know you're a DVC member when...

4) When I have my first grandchild (yup that's me) and in the first few days of his life I start dreaming of what I'll plan for his first trip there!
When I found out in Feb '11 of DD was pregnant with DGS I started planning point use for a DVC trip in Dec when he was 3 months and a points use DCL for when he turned 3.

Just read all 4 pages, love this thread! :D It's fun to be part of the club and we haven't even gone yet. Looking forward to 2 bedroom rooms... we already have a bunch of the car magnets on our fridge... and I'm constantly watching the resale sites for options!

....your 5 am madness guaranteed your first-ever Aulani trip this summer!:love:

When you realize room cleanliness and general housekeeping is basically non existent.

MG

First false statement in 5 pages. I always got clean and in good condition rooms. I guess selling your DVC left you a bit sour and now you want to convince yourself more than us that you did the right thing.

When you realize room cleanliness and general housekeeping is basically non existent.

MG

I was thinking on this last trip how lucky we've been in that respect. But "Trash and Towel"? Not so lucky! One time I called housekeeping afterwards because we didn't get anything except the new towels. They were very insistent that Trash and Towel meant just that, nothing else. A call to DVC was in order then. And a couple times we've gotten no toilet paper, leaving us with less than 1/2 roll. One other thing about being DVC-packing for a trip now means packing coffee filters and supplies.

First false statement in 5 pages. I always got clean and in good condition rooms. I guess selling your DVC left you a bit sour and now you want to convince yourself more than us that you did the right thing.
Ahhh.... no.
Selling DVC did not make me sour.
DVC made me sour and made me sell (among other things in all fairness).

We were Members for about 12 years, and rarely got a clean room right off the bat. It's clear I'm not the the only one hear that has had that problem.

MG

If that is the case, you did well to sell. But really? It took you 12 years to realize a dirty timeshare is not for you? If problems like this were the norm I would try to sell immediately, but of course no one would buy a dirty and run down timeshare.
So I'm sorry but I don't think you are being honest.

Ahhh.... no.
Selling DVC did not make me sour.
DVC made me sour and made me sell (among other things in all fairness).

We were Members for about 12 years, and rarely got a clean room right off the bat. It's clear I'm not the the only one hear that has had that problem.

MG

Our last few stays housekeeping seems to have improved. In years past we could always count on rooms issues that would guarantee us free meals, room credits, gifts, or even once, family of the day at SSR.

:earsboy: Bill

Our last few stays housekeeping seems to have improved. In years past we could always count on rooms issues that would guarantee us free meals, room credits, gifts, or even once, family of the day at SSR.

What's family of the day?

Indeed.... I sincerely hope it's improved.
I truly wish you a good experience going forward!!!

MG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter