You know you're a DVC member when...

you get home and have almost no dirty laundry thanks to the washer and dryers in the room. (Of course for 1 bedroom or higher)

Boy, is this well timed! We just got home from 5 nights in a regular hotel and had a pile of wash to do. What a bummer! That's when I realized how great it is that I have a tradition of doing a load of wash the last day of our trip to WDW (yes, 1 BR).

Boy, is this well timed! We just got home from 5 nights in a regular hotel and had a pile of wash to do. What a bummer! That's when I realized how great it is that I have a tradition of doing a load of wash the last day of our trip to WDW (yes, 1 BR).

We started doing this too. It's wonderful to unpack clean clothes.

... you're already planning another trip a month after your last trip to take advantage of the 11mo home resort priority...

Along these lines... When your brother asks you "When can we all go again?" And you respond "Well mom, dad and us are going in october, then we are taking Grizzly's mother next January, so maybe next next summer?" Turns out that was too long for him to wait, so he's going to join us for Hong Kong and Tokyo Disney this summer!

When you stay at a monorail resort and don't take the monorail.
We were in Morocco watching Illuminations and rather than fight the crowds to the Monorail, we walked out the back gate of Epcot to Beach Club and took a cab to VGF.

When you are going back up in the elevator of the Grand Californian with a platter of thick juicy steaks fresh from the outside barbecue and the people on the elevator SEMI enjoying the smell BUT give you the oddest look! 8-) o_O :rolleyes1

When you spend a day riding the free boats at Disney Springs, Bay lake, and the EPCOT resorts just because you can!

when you tell your colleagues you go to WDW EVERY Easter because it's already paid for!

You've reached Disney Theme Park burn out!
Your main concern how long it will take the pool side server to get your drink!
You family goes their separate ways for the day and meet up for dinner.
I don't have to go to the food court to get coffee in the morning!
You don't get upset when you miss a fastpass or 2
You plan a relaxing vacation at HH or VB

...the thought of PAYING for a hotel room gives you anxiety.
But then when it's time to pay maintenance fees, you realize you ARE paying for hotel rooms.:) Much nicer rooms of course. All it takes is taking a road trip staying in Holiday Inns to make you have a new appreciation for a DVC trip.

... you're already planning another trip a month after your last trip to take advantage of the 11mo home resort priority...
Or you're already planning another trip 11 months out when you haven't even taken the one you booked at 7 months out. I'm getting super excited for a AKV trip I just booked for Nov that seems so far away, then I remind myself we have a BCV trip coming up in March. Planning trips is what gets me through winter.

(Some backstory; my partner and I both work in the airline industry and are accustomed to always typing airport codes rather than city or airport name.) So...

...when you're considering flying via New Zealand on your next USA/Disney trip, and every time you search for 'AKL' (Auckland) you mistakenly think you're searching for Animal Kingdom Lodge...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter