You Know You Love Disneyland When...

your client hands you a Disney Visa and it sparks a half-hour conversation on recent trips, future trips, advice, stories, etc etc. This just happened to me!:rotfl2:

You visit a restaurant and go to the soda fountain to get a drink, only to discover a slightly mildew-y smell in its general vicinity. The Disney part? Rather than saying, "Eww!", you say, "Hey-- that smells like Splash Mountain!"

My kids equate the amount of anything they want to the cost of Disney tickets. For example, my 10 year old will ask, "How many tickets to Disneyland is an IPad?"

You visit a restaurant and go to the soda fountain to get a drink, only to discover a slightly mildew-y smell in its general vicinity. The Disney part? Rather than saying, "Eww!", you say, "Hey-- that smells like Splash Mountain!"

LOL!!! I have soooo done this!

When you watch "Disney Parks: Disneyland Resort: Behind the Scenes" on Netflix streaming over and over, then make your DD and DH watch it just so we can talk about Disneyland!

I'm trying to find this on Netflix now and I can't. Where did you find it?

I'm trying to find this on Netflix now and I can't. Where did you find it?

It's a "Watch Instantly" movie since it can be watched online. Try searching for "Disney Parks" it should be near the top of the results.

When I drive 30-45 minutes to DL just to have a cup of hot chocolate and watch the fireworks show.

When, in this case specifically regarding the Haunted Mansion, I listen to the ride through audio as a bed time lullaby. And at other times as well, of course. :)

When I would consider spending 2k on a weekend at Christmas time so my kids could see the magic.

OK and I also listen as a nighttime lullaby (And also during the day) :) the recording that I made while visiting Jose and his wonderful songster friends.

~~~ Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose ~~~ Janis

You Know You Love Disneyland When...

..... you can't fall asleep until after you check out Dis Unplugged Disneyland forums.

what about you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter