You Know You Are A HUGE Walt Disney World Fan When....

When at least half the cups you own are disney refillable mugs and other cups you bought at disney

you try to convince everyone you know that they have to go to WDW

your kids think your weird when you burst into song,singing songs from disney movies

when your not feeling happy putting on a disney shirt cheers you up

you still have your disney room cards in your wallet from a year ago

I was only going to have some of your post in here but once I read it again, I realized that I pretty much do the same thing!!!

In our truck, we have the room cards and also in my wallet!!! My DS(6) likes to look at them every once in a while!!!

you lose your job working at the Disney Store and that upset you more than you losing 100 bucks...(first part true, second part isn't)

you have the vacation DVD in your player so when you go to bed at night, it's the last thing you see and the first thing when you wake up

your DS(6)keeps asking when are we going back and you keep telling him not soon enough...

just thought of going to WDW or anything that has to do with Disney brings tears and smiles to you at the same time..........now that's Pure Magic!!!:lovestruc :hug:

When you are at a different theme park and you wish you were at WDW

Me yesterday, while we were at a water park at the Jersey Shore :lmao:

...when you go to a nonWDW resort and DH says out of the blue, "Gee, this place just isn't as nice as a Disney resort, and it cost just as much!" (He's finally come to the dark side! :darth: )

..when you realize half your family photos are Disney pics, and you've got at least a hundred pics of the safari ride alone...:simba:

...when your prescooler has a complete mental map of WDW...:dumbo:...(my niece :lovestruc )

When your ringtone is some kind of Disney song/attraction...
When someone asks you where's a good place to eat in Disney, you can recite partial menus...
When you buy the guidebooks, not to learn more, but for the reassurance that you're right in what you're telling people...

• When you are known in your grade for being the " Disney Maniac. "
  • When you can recite every Disney park on earth faster than your parents.
  • When you can't take your eyes off your best friend's headband that just so happens to have a hidden mickey on it.
  • When you're watching Peter Pan(live-action version) and get goosebumps from the music that is used in the YOAMD ads.
  • When the music that you listen to while doing homework is from the Animal Kingdom CD.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter