You have NO idea the amount of food I'm going to eat - or - A DisneyMoon PDR!!

DonaldDoleWhip said:
Congrats on the wedding, and I can't wait to hear about all your awesome dining experiences (especially BOG)!

Thank you. :)

I've been following all your reviews as well.

You're one of the reasons I felt the urge to make this thing, haha.

Destructsean said:
Guess who just learned that the Philly airport has a Earl of Sandwich?

O.O!!!! WHAT?!!!! The best sandwich in the world is less than 20 minutes away from me?!! You, sir, are my hero for posting that. ^.^

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. :D Can't wait to see your reviews!

O.O!!!! WHAT?!!!! The best sandwich in the world is less than 20 minutes away from me?!! You, sir, are my hero for posting that. ^.^

Congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. :D Can't wait to see your reviews!

Don't give me so much praise just yet. Don't you need a ticket to get into the terminals? That kinda rules out a casual Sunday drive over to the airport for a delicious sandwich.

And thanks, I can't wait to write them! :thumbsup2

OK...:

1. You two are RIDICULOUSLY adorable!
2. Congrats and have a great time! I know you will :goodvibes
3. I'll be there the same time as you will, I will be sure to say hi to the Bride and Groom Mickey Hat people stuffing their faces at O'hana. ;) (I'll be stuffing my face there too :rotfl:)

OK...:

1. You two are RIDICULOUSLY adorable!
2. Congrats and have a great time! I know you will :goodvibes
3. I'll be there the same time as you will, I will be sure to say hi to the Bride and Groom Mickey Hat people stuffing their faces at O'hana. ;) (I'll be stuffing my face there too :rotfl:)

Thanks!

Trust me, you won't miss me. I'll be the one licking the remnants of the bread pudding off of the table. And the floor. And the people sitting at the table next to us.

One more thing - hearing that there's an Earl of Sandwich at the Philly Airport gives me an excuse to fly out of there sometime. :laughing:

Thanks for the tip...we'll be flying out of Philly in October for food and wine to eat our faces off. Earl of Sandwich here we come.

Congratulations...you guys are a super cute couple. Ohh and if you find someone as into Disney are you are..hang on tight!!! It's hard to find people with the Disney gene here in PA.

Destructsean said:
Don't give me so much praise just yet. Don't you need a ticket to get into the terminals? That kinda rules out a casual Sunday drive over to the airport for a delicious sandwich.

Hmmm, airports have air ducts, right? ;)

I had an egg white omelet for breakfast this morning.

The entire time, all I could think about was how in a little over two months, I'd be chomping on Tonga Toast.

It didn't help. I WANT TONGA TOAST.:furious:

I had an egg white omelet for breakfast this morning.

The entire time, all I could think about was how in a little over two months, I'd be chomping on Tonga Toast.

It didn't help. I WANT TONGA TOAST.:furious:

I feel your pain. I'll be having Tonga Toast next week, and it made my breakfast this morning seem that much more paltry.

Occasionally, I find myself day dreaming about certain food items from WDW (occasionally? Who am I kidding..more like continuously.)

Today, it just so happens to be:

Gers-Bread-and-Butter-Pudding-with-butterscotch-and-custard-sauces-500x324.jpg

While I've never had, I've heard such amazing things that I just HAVE to try this. I'd go as far to say that this is 75% of the reason I made us a reservation at Raglan Road this trip.

52 days and counting..

Yay! Congrats! Your plan looks amazing! I am eating at Raglan Road in April and I'm super excited about it! Please stuff your face for me while you're there! :rotfl2:

blairzo said:
Yay! Congrats! Your plan looks amazing! I am eating at Raglan Road in April and I'm super excited about it! Please stuff your face for me while you're there! :rotfl2:

Oh I will.

I've never been, but that bread pudding is screaming my name.

Quick update.

Due to the fact that my soon to be wife loves thanksgiving dinner more than any meal of the year, and I'm so very tired of being envious of all of the amazing pictures of the ooey gooey toffee cake, I decided to add an ADR for a Liberty Tree Tavern lunch!

12/13 at 1:45.

Yay!

Congrats! Look forward to your reviews. We will be there Dec. 3-13. Hope your celebration is Magical!! :cheer2:

Quick update.

Due to the fact that my soon to be wife loves thanksgiving dinner more than any meal of the year, and I'm so very tired of being envious of all of the amazing pictures of the ooey gooey toffee cake, I decided to add an ADR for a Liberty Tree Tavern lunch!

12/13 at 1:45.

Yay!

Interested to read your reviews. We ate at all the same places except for Raglan Rd. on our Thanksgiving trip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter