You have Been Selected to Participate in a Survey

bytheblood

DIS Veteran
This cracks me up! :laughing:

Each time I call to ask a question or pay on my vacation, like many of you, I am selected to participate in a survey.

Problem is....the survey never kicks in because the CMs are generally instructed to have the guest hang up before they hang up. The survey will only start once the CM hangs up. ;)

Is anybody getting the survey or just the CM that stays on the phone until you disconnect?

When I called for ADR's I did get the survey. I waited, and there was a short pause before the CM disconnected the call before the survey kicked in. But, I waited and was able to complete the survey. But I could see how someone might hang up before they are connected to the survey.

I did get the survey but had to wait a bit for it to kick in. I thought perhaps I was being entered into a prize drawing for a free trip! :laughing: Oh well...no free trip this year!!

I wait for the survey but I think they should have the CM let you know to wait for the survey.

I always forget to wait but the last time I called I actually got into the survey. I always do those things because who knows what freebies they'll throw your way.

The first time I was selected for a survey, I was calling to change our room preferences, add an option to our tickets, and some other things. I kept having "one more thing" for the CM to do. Finally, I was done, and we said our goodbyes.

So I waited for the survey to start. It was silence for a few seconds, then I heard some office sounds, and then I heard the CM say to her co-workers, "I can't wait for break time, I have to go NOW!" :rotfl:

I decided to go ahead and hang up at that point. :)

When I recently called, I waited & waited....must have been almost 4 or 5 minutes, & no survey ever happened so I just hung up.

The first time I called and got that, after 5 minutes on hold it went into the survery without a CM ever picking up my call. :rolleyes: I went ahead and did the survey and then hung up and called again. I've since been "selected" on every call I've placed to them over the last few days, but now I don't agree to do it because I'm afraid to get re-routed again.

Lol... I have been selected so many times to take the survey but I can't ever actually remember taking it.:surfweb:

Everytime I call, I forget to wait for the survey... but, the other day I called one of the toll-free numbers (I don't remember which one now) and all I got was the survey. It kept saying that I'd reached the WDW Travel survey and then started asking me questions. Finally, I found another toll-free number and got through.

I did the survey Tuesday and it only took 5-10 seconds before it came on. I have called back twice since then and I have been "selected" both times again. I waited for at least 2 min with no survey so I hung up.

I've called every day for the last 10 days. Twice they've routed me to the survey before I actually got to talk to anyone, and since they ask for you to respond only for this call, I couldn't answer so I hung up and started over.

Once when I did wait for the survey, after we said goodbye, the cm waited and asked if there was something else I needed. I replied I was going to take the survey, she seemed surprised. So maybe they don't know.

I have been asked to take the survey every time I have called. A couple of times I forgot and hung up. But twice I had cast members waiting on the line after my call and I told them I was waiting to take the survey. And both times they seemed surprised.

I have gotten "selected" for the survey everytime I've called to change my reservations and ADR's (which is about 1,365,392,000 times :lmao: ) and have never remembered to stay on the line after I talked to the CM :rotfl2: It's just a natural reaction to hang up after the CM says thanks for calling :rotfl2: I think next time I need to force myself to not hang up and see what happens :thumbsup2

The last three times I called I got "selected for a survey". I waited a couple of minutes each time and they started the survey. Two of the surveys I gave were great reviews but the middle one wasn't. That lady was sooooo rude. She didn't want to be at work that day I don't think. I hope they do pay attention to the survey answers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter