You guys haven't had a stupid question in a while so...

themousetrap

Mouseketeer
We have all our reservations set for our table-service meals (on the DDP), but please tell me we don't have to have reservations for the quick/counterservice meals.

I keep reading all over the web that "All Disney restaurants now require reservations, etc", :surfweb: but I could never find a clear-cut answer on what "All Disney restaurants" entailed.

I know it's a stupid question, but I would much rather look foolish here than there. :scared:

And please, hold your :lmao: 's until I leave the room:).

We have all our reservations set for our table-service meals (on the DDP), but please tell me we don't have to have reservations for the quick/counterservice meals.

I keep reading all over the web that "All Disney restaurants now require reservations, etc", :surfweb: but I could never find a clear-cut answer on what "All Disney restaurants" entailed.

I know it's a stupid question, but I would much rather look foolish here than there. :scared:

And please, hold your :lmao: 's until I leave the room:).

No question is stupid on this forum...no, you do not need ADR for quick/counter service locations.

themousetrap, your title reminded me of something I recently read.

"There are no stupid questions but they are the easiest to answer".:goodvibes

Quite often simple things are made quite complicated and you are wise indeed to ask for a clarification. It is the ones who think they know everything and never ask a question that I am scared of.:scared1:

Slightly Goofy

My dear FF, you know, all too well, that us dedicated DISers ride the best rides while the common folk lunch and such. We eat at off times while they are standing in line.

These are the things, among many others, that we learn here at the DIS.

Luckily most of us are adept at not being 'normal'. Some of us more so. :rotfl:

Slightly Goofy

Even the table service places do not "require" reservations but at certain times of day and at certain times of year it is very difficult to get into most of them without one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter