• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You get the 40% code, Can you get it again?

wilda

Mouseketeer
I know it sounds very greedy since many people have not recieved one at all (and I was among the "many" for several years until 3 day ago).

The story is- we've been going to WDW for the past 3 years, stayed on property and did not receive a code via email, snail mail, or attached to our name, etc. I called on Saturday and voila, there's a 40% code attached to my name. I did use it to book a trip in the fall.

So my question is, has anyone received the code, used it (or not) and then had the offer extended to them again the next year? Just curious if lightning does strike twice:)

I know it sounds very greedy since many people have not recieved one at all (and I was among the "many" for several years until 3 day ago).

The story is- we've been going to WDW for the past 3 years, stayed on property and did not receive a code via email, snail mail, or attached to our name, etc. I called on Saturday and voila, there's a 40% code attached to my name. I did use it to book a trip in the fall.

So my question is, has anyone received the code, used it (or not) and then had the offer extended to them again the next year? Just curious if lightning does strike twice:)

I have received the code more than once. Not this time though.:headache: Sometimes I have used it in the past, other times not. For whatever reason though, Disney has me under several variations of my name (maiden, married, hyphanated, the actual spelling of my first name and a common misspelling)and different email addresses (use different addresses for different things). One email address has received a code four times in the past two years--the email address I actually use for booking trips. Most my postcards come to me in different names. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter