You get ALL the treats!

MsMamaBear

Mouseketeer
We got back last week from our trip and we had such an awesome time! I loved spending time with my daughter that wasn't the day to day get up go to school, do homework, clean your room, etc. I don't know about any of you, but I get tired of feeling like "the mean parent". :mad:We do fun stuff, but I get tired of being the one who has to tell her no or to do something like clean or do her homework.

It was nice to just spend my time telling her yes to everything she wanted. pixiedust:(within reason,LOL)

I hope y'all understand what I was trying to say. LOL!

I totally get what you are saying. Sometimes I feel like a lot of time I spend with my kids is me ordering them around- "Take a shower", "Do your homework", "Clean your room", etc. Especially since I work full time. It's nice when you get to have those fun moments with them.

100%! I too go a bit batty for things like WDW trips, birthdays, Christmas. Being the bad cop AND the good cop can take its toll.

We got back last week from our trip and we had such an awesome time! I loved spending time with my daughter that wasn't the day to day get up go to school, do homework, clean your room, etc. I don't know about any of you, but I get tired of feeling like "the mean parent". :mad:We do fun stuff, but I get tired of being the one who has to tell her no or to do something like clean or do her homework.

It was nice to just spend my time telling her yes to everything she wanted. pixiedust:(within reason,LOL)

I hope y'all understand what I was trying to say. LOL!

That's so great! I was thinking about you and DD. I wanted to hear about your trip. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Did your mom have fun too? How was the Food and Wine Festival? What costume did you end up wearing at the MNSSHP?

That's so great! I was thinking about you and DD. I wanted to hear about your trip. I'm glad you guys had a great time. Did your mom have fun too? How was the Food and Wine Festival? What costume did you end up wearing at the MNSSHP?

It was awesome! So relaxing, unlike our last (first) trip where I was running around thinking it'd be years before we came back!(Thanks, ex!) We both went as Tiana. We loved Akershus' breakfast, even my mom! My mom said she got tired of eating and we only have the QS dining plan. LOL! The party was super fun! We met a few characters and ate a ton of treats that night. We lucked up on a great spot for Hallowishes! LOL! I was glad we got to experience the park at night. Last time we were too tired. The food and wine festival was awesome as well! I was stuffed, my daughter even tried some of the food! (picky eater) She tasted a sliver of the escargot. They weren't good, last time I had some, they were fried. We could see fireworks from our room at POP, not sure what park it was.

I booked a bounce back for next September (I am planning to get a new teaching job where I live so I am on my daughter's schedule when she starts K next year, instead of a different one.

It was awesome! So relaxing, unlike our last (first) trip where I was running around thinking it'd be years before we came back!(Thanks, ex!) We both went as Tiana. We loved Akershus' breakfast, even my mom! My mom said she got tired of eating and we only have the QS dining plan. LOL! The party was super fun! We met a few characters and ate a ton of treats that night. We lucked up on a great spot for Hallowishes! LOL! I was glad we got to experience the park at night. Last time we were too tired. The food and wine festival was awesome as well! I was stuffed, my daughter even tried some of the food! (picky eater) She tasted a sliver of the escargot. They weren't good, last time I had some, they were fried. We could see fireworks from our room at POP, not sure what park it was.

I booked a bounce back for next September (I am planning to get a new teaching job where I live so I am on my daughter's schedule when she starts K next year, instead of a different one.

How exciting! That sounds like a great vacation!

What's a "bounce back"? A land and sea package?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter