You either get it...or you don't

Vanryan

Mouseketeer
A good friend of mine just called to let me know she was in line for the Hunny Pots. I called my kids and yelled out that Aunt Audra was in line for the Hunny Pots, and they all crowded around to get the update. They had fast passes for Buzz, there was a 45 minute wait time in the Pooh line, after which the FP's would be ready. After Buzz they were going to FP Mickey's Philharmagic and go to Toon Town during the wait. Then Chef Mickey's for dinner.

Is anyone living it vicariously with me????? Other people I know think I am nuts, but I just closed my eyes and saw and felt it all. So did my kids. We are a Disney family.

:rotfl: That's Great!

Yep, my brother lives near Orlando and each time he and my sister in law go he calls and tells me what they are up to! I love it! Most of the time they are at a wonderful restaurant at Epcot and I get to hear what they had and how great it was! It helps me decide where I will go next time and what I will order! :cheer2:

Yes, I "got it" Feb 8-12, and I am going to "get it" again in May. In the meantime, nothing is better than sharing in someone else's party, especially family.

Is anyone living it vicariously with me????? Other people I know think I am nuts, but I just closed my eyes and saw and felt it all. So did my kids. We are a Disney family.

I am right there with you... Actually I am right there with Aunt Aundra!! Her intinerary works great for me!! Where is she eating for lunch? I would like to have lunch there too!

I totally agree! Our neighbors told us the other day that they are going with her parents in December and the first thing I said was "I can help you plan it!". I started to overwhelm them with information; they were probably thinking December is so far away. They know I am nuts now.

We made a few calls while in the park to a friend while we there last month. Of course it made her want her trip to hurry and get her. She said she will torture me with phone calls when they go in a few months. I hope I will be able to hear background noises when she calls.

I live through the trip reports. Most of my family and friends don't get it. I do have 1 coworker that does. She and I talk Disney almost everyday at lunch. My April trip is sitting on the fence of possibly being postponed until summer (sound much better than cancelled), and she completely understands my stress over it. I still have hope for about 2 more weeks for this trip though-- so we'll see.

Tell Aunt Audra to keep sending the updates!!!!

My last two trips down in October for a conference plus a couple days to play and in December for a solo trip I did this with my sister, was on the phone with her for 30 minutes at least each time, constantly getting the "Where are you now?" questions. :) And I don't mind in the least!

crcormier said:
My last two trips down in October for a conference plus a couple days to play and in December for a solo trip I did this with my sister, was on the phone with her for 30 minutes at least each time, constantly getting the "Where are you now?" questions. :) And I don't mind in the least!
Well that's good because you are going to have to do it again when you go in May! ::yes::

My brother and niece went the first week of December for their first trip to WDW. I helped them buy all their tickets, the airfare, and gave them a typed itinerary (he already knew I was nuts :rotfl: ) They called me a bunch of times while they were there. I did the same thing . . . where are you now? What are you going to do next? Don't forget to try this or go here. I "almost" felt like I was there walking around with them. Soon it will be our turn and I can call and say "guess where we are?!" :earboy2:

My Dniece "gets it". We made a trip to Disney in January and didn't take her (Oh the Horrors). We called her at home one night and the first thing she said was "take my on Splash Mountian so I can hear". Unfortunately we were at the Wilderness Lodge and couldn't "hear" Splash. Instead she made me promise that her Uncle Brent and I would run accross the bridge in the lobby for her. She's five, but she remembers all of Disney.

Shelly

LOL! Why do you think I stick around the Theme Parks boards ? LOL Answering questions just brings back the magic!! hehee! :wizard:

Oh, yes, I get it completely! When DS was in HS, they took a class trip to WDW, and he called me on his cell phone from Fantasyland. I was so excited, I screamed. I made him tell me where he was (once he described it, I knew the bench) what rides they could see, etc. And he called me just because he knew how excited I'd get. None of his friends understood, but he knew-"My Mom will freak!" And I did.

my sister and I made a few trips without my 25 year old. He loves the place. He had me call his cell phone on certain rides and let it go to his answer service. Then, he could replay and replay. Yes, we all get it.

I haven't called anyone (I dont bring my cell phone to the parks!) but today while at work I listened to Mousehouse radio all day and several times the narration from attractions was played and I was there! It was great! Didn't get much work done, but there's always tomorrow!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
This suppport group thing is so wonderful. Let's bump it up a notch:

I was explaining my "Disney binder" to my sister-in-law. It has the hours for the parks, all the PS's I've made, etc. (Yes, I did get a PS for CRT for breakfast, thank you!) My DH, DD and 2 DS's are going April 15th-April 24th. My sil plans a trip to meet up with us, but we only cross over on 2 days!!!
I think the binder weirded her out! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl:

One of my bosses called in yesterday from The Mouse. He was at the Magic Kingdom and I could hear the train in the background. I was getting all excited just talking to him and knowing he was there at that very minute. (of course the fact that he said it was 85 degrees there and we were digging out from the previous day's snowstorm, made me dislike the man momentarily!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter