You can't cancel ADR's online anymore?

Tammy296

DIS Veteran
The title pretty much says it all. I went online tried to reserve my ADR's and it allowed me well I thought I was reserving for a date in the future, and it resorted back to todays date instead! Now I need to cancel it and HOPE and PRAY they don't charge me....

Unfortunately I have to wait until 7am to do this???? (then call....) :scared1:
:(
T

Hmm I cancelled 4 ADRs yesterday. No issues whatsoever. and I had the problem where I accidentally booked 4/28 instead of 8/28. :headache: No problems cancelling those either.

We moved our trip dates to take advantage of free dining and were able to get all of our preferred restaurants.

While we know the Disney Dining website is far from flawless, I have had similar problems and have found it (in my case) to be a browser issue. My version of Explorer at work plays fine with the system, but the one at home doesn't...so I use Firefox for Disney Dining online at home. I almost had a huge issue when my version of Firefox got upgraded and was no longer compatible. Thankfully, I was able to revert back. A more tech savvy friend said it was likely just cookie settings, but I am not tech savvy- so I just stuck with the old version of the browser.

I have just had the same thing happen. I've booked the Fantasmic Dinner Package for 5 people. I selected my date of 5 August and somehow its reverted back to 9 April. So I now have a booking I really don't want or need as I'm sitting on my couch in Australia and its already past the date and time here that its booked for as we are 16 hours ahead. Needless to say, I'm not going to make it.
But I can't cancel it. I really can't afford the cancellation fee for 5 people. I don't know what to do. I've realised as soon as it booked that it was the wrong date but due to the time difference, I can't ring Disney as its the middle of the night there. It will be the middle of the night here by the time they open.

The same thing is happening to me. I have a whole heap of ADRs to cancel for May due to our holiday changing, and am going to have to call. I have tried to book a couple of alternatives and the date reverted backwards for me too. I can't even find anywhere on the site to cancel. I know how to do it as I managed to cancel some ADRs last year, but something seems to be missing for me :confused:

I have just had the same thing happen. I've booked the Fantasmic Dinner Package for 5 people. I selected my date of 5 August and somehow its reverted back to 9 April. So I now have a booking I really don't want or need as I'm sitting on my couch in Australia and its already past the date and time here that its booked for as we are 16 hours ahead. Needless to say, I'm not going to make it.
But I can't cancel it. I really can't afford the cancellation fee for 5 people. I don't know what to do. I've realised as soon as it booked that it was the wrong date but due to the time difference, I can't ring Disney as its the middle of the night there. It will be the middle of the night here by the time they open.

I still can't cancel. I've waited up and rung Disney. They are having problems with their phone lines due to an enhancement that is currently being done. They can't get through to the department they need to to try and get authorisation to waiver the cancellation fees. They said to ring in 2-3 hours. Its already 10:40pm.

I still can't cancel. I've waited up and rung Disney. They are having problems with their phone lines due to an enhancement that is currently being done. They can't get through to the department they need to to try and get authorisation to waiver the cancellation fees. They said to ring in 2-3 hours. Its already 10:40pm.

Princess Belle, I am from the UK and after a few days of trying to cancel some chargeable reservations, I found some advice that said to select the American version of the site from the box in the bottom left of the page. The American version allowed me to access my bookings whereas the UK one didn't. Not sure which version you are using, but if it's not the USA one then it may be worth a try?

Princess Belle, I am from the UK and after a few days of trying to cancel some chargeable reservations, I found some advice that said to select the American version of the site from the box in the bottom left of the page. The American version allowed me to access my bookings whereas the UK one didn't. Not sure which version you are using, but if it's not the USA one then it may be worth a try?

Thanks for that. It is the US version that I'm using. Its very frustrating though. It gives me the option to cancel all my correct reservations for August. Its just this one that I can't cancel.

I've finally been able to cancel. The CM on the phone said that she could just have cancelled it if she was able to transfer it to the correct date. But I had already booked the correct date myself. She put me on hold and made a call and was given a code to overide the cancellation fee. Yay. I can go to bed now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter