• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

You can only get the DDP w/ a package????

bcarson

Mouseketeer<br><font color=9966ff>I will second Or
I missed this somewhere until i got the Ultimate guide today. DDP was in place the last time we went but we were off site. I kind of wanted to do it this time but found out only with a package. Well I feel I can hopefully get a room only code and tickets cheaper sepreate which I thought I would do. I also thought I could pay for DDp seprately. I don't know what to do now. I have my room book only now waiting. I know I can't have my money 45 days in advance. Can you add on after the 45 days. I am going the second week in Dec. Any suggestions, thoughts, just good vibes???:thumbsup2

You can add it on to a qualifying package including admission, until some arbitrary point in time prior to your check-in. To be safe, be sure you've added it on at least a week a head of time, even though some will tell you that you can probably do it as late as three days prior.

There are no guarantees, though, that a qualifying package will be available for you to switch into. So you're really taking your chances there. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter