Yorkshire Fish and Chips

bcvprincesses

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they have a kids meal fish and chips? The only thing I see for kids is Peanut butter and jelly. We have eaten there before and my kids love the fish. We have never been there on the dinning plan. Do they have any desserts? Thanks

both raglen road and rose and crown do kids fish and chips
Paulh

bcvprincesses said:
Does anyone know if they have a kids meal fish and chips? The only thing I see for kids is Peanut butter and jelly. We have eaten there before and my kids love the fish. We have never been there on the dinning plan. Do they have any desserts? Thanks
You're not talking about Rose & Crown (which is a TS), you're talking about the walkup fish & chips place next to R&C. I think you are right about PB&J being the only thing they have for kids. Yorkshire was my only disappointing CS on our May trip, and I seem to remember thinking it odd that they only had PB&J for the kids.

We were there just a few weeks ago and they did not have child's fish/chips entree.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter