• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yorkshire County Fish Shop

annie1995

<font color=FF0066>I have not used mine outside th
Can kids on the DP get the fish and chips? I didn't see a seperate kids menu. Thanks!

I'd like to know this, too! We're going in September for the first time with a paying child, so I'm trying to find interesting places for her to use her credits.

Just bumping this up. I plan to eat here in November. Dd won't be able to get fish at Columbia Harbour House, but I'm hoping she can here.

Just bumping this up. I plan to eat here in November. Dd won't be able to get fish at Columbia Harbour House, but I'm hoping she can here.

Doesn't that stink. Kids can't eat fish at a fish resturant. Go figure?:confused: BTW, the fish is way better at Yorkshire in my opinion!

I'm not sure if the fish and chips is included as a counter service. They might only include snacks. We ate there in November but can't remember if we used a CS or if I paid cash for it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter