• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yorkshire County Fish Shop Question

KMLOVESWDW

DIS VETERAN
I have read several posts saying that you can get fish here for a snack credit. Anyone experience this recently? Allears menus say 2 pieces with chips for $8.00. Does anyone know of another way to order just a small snack & not waste a CS credit. Any other tips on snacking smart in Epcot would be great!!popcorn::

You need a CS credit for the fish, unless something has changed. If so, I would also be interested in knowing. It is definately worth a CS credit though. Very yummy, one of our favorite CS places!

It's a CS.

And IMHO, it is about the WORST use of a CS you could possibly make. It's a really small portion...of mediocre food...very slowly served...by wonderfully sweet CMs. But the CMs don't make up for either the mediocre food or pitiful portions.

If you want fish & chips, go inside Rose & Crown and use a TS.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter