• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YOMD mugs.. what do they look like now?

Good Ol Gal

A Longhorn living in Buckeye Country
DVC Gold
We purchased two mugs on our last trip Nov '07.

We are going to purchase some more when we go next month, but I'm wondering what they mugs currently look like.

ours are white with Mickey and Friends on them and says
WDW; where dreams come true; 2007.

Do the new ones say 2008?

I'm hoping to get a collection of them (could kick myself for not getting the VWL one when they had it) but don't want too many of the same mug.

Now come on........No Ebay MUGS>..........

They are the same design but no year on it........

I am assuming that because the year of a million dreams will be done at the end of this year......that new mugs will come out.....these are really nice ones

I miss the resort specific ones :( It was nice coming home with a souvenir from 'your' resort

Do they still have the choice of two different mugs? The last time I got a mug was in 2005, and there were two mugs to choose from: a skinny mug that fit in a cup holder, and a mug that was wider and not quite as tall.

they only had the skinny ones ......BUT I discovered something....I filled up the big ones from a year ago.....and then poured it in the skinny one and WOW.....the skinny ones hold more........I could not believe that.......

they only had the skinny ones ......BUT I discovered something....I filled up the big ones from a year ago.....and then poured it in the skinny one and WOW.....the skinny ones hold more........I could not believe that.......

really?? that's pretty funny... it sure doesn't seem bigger!

One place that has a different mug was Coronado Springs.

Ooh, what do theirs look like?

We also have the 2007 YOAMD mugs from our 'free' dining stay as CBR last year. My parents (who will also be joining us in September) have this year's version from a POP trip with my sister last month. But, we'll be staying at CSR this time around . . . I'd love to know what theirs look like!

The mugs this year are exactly the same as last year except there is NO date. We visited the ASMu last week and that was the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter