Yippee! Made my ADRs today!

CathieArms

DIS Veteran
It was awesome! I got absolutely everything I wanted, for the times that I wanted...or at least within about 10 minutes. Most of them were spot-on for time, but a few of them required I be flexible by about 10 minutes.

Yippee!

Fantasmic Dining Package at Mama Melrose
HDDR
CRT
Donald's Safari
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Boma
Cape May
Le Chefs
Le Cellier
Teppan Edo
Yachtsman
1900 Park Fare
Sci Fi
Coral Reef
Raglan Road
Akershus

I'm totally psyched to go!

It was awesome! I got absolutely everything I wanted, for the times that I wanted...or at least within about 10 minutes. Most of them were spot-on for time, but a few of them required I be flexible by about 10 minutes.

Yippee!

Fantasmic Dining Package at Mama Melrose"DONE" H&V F! and HBD F!.... so MM's is my NEXT CHOICE ! Poured over the menu and it looks Great !
HDDRLOVE LOVE HDDR ! Had a Blast there in May.. YUMMY Fried Chicken...
CRTA FAMILY TRADTION :love:
Donald's Safari
Chef Mickey
Crystal Palace
Boma
Cape MayDone that 4x or so... (dinner buffet) it's good lots of selection
Le Chefs
Le CellierFIRST time last May... will definitely make it a "MUST DO " for the future trips...
Teppan EdoANOTHER Family Tradition LOVE Teppen Edo
Yachtsman
1900 Park Fare
Sci Fi
Coral Reef
Raglan Road
Akershus

I'm totally psyched to go!

Great Choices ! Have a magical visit :)

Good for you, sounds like you will be doing a lot of good eating while there. ;)

Yay... YOu got some really good restaurants there. Can I ask did you call or use the online system?

Awesome! We made ours too & also got everything we wanted!
Le Cellier
HDDR
Tusker House
Boma's
Crystal Palace
Liberty Tree
CRT
Whispering Canyon Cafe
Tony's - GG Event
Teppan Edo
Coral Reef
Sci-Fi
H&V Fantasmic Pkg
Chef Mickey's
Biergarten
1900 Park Fare
Ohana's

See you there! :goodvibes We did most of ours through the online system. We were able to book 10 days out & secure the restaurants for a group of 11! We did call for CRT and the GG Event. So ready to go!!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!