• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yikes! The AYG code is NOT the Disney Visa code!

robinb

DIS veteran
I got through after only about 20 minutes and gave the CM the AYG code from the sticky at the top of the page and she said that the code was not valid! She wouldn't give me the right code and I had to hunt it down myself. I ended up on Mousesavers in order to find it: http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#visafreedining

But ... I ended up with 8 days at POR starting on 8/24 :). I get to scratch off another resort from my list :thumbsup2.

Congrats-POR Is beautiful. Glad everybody else will be down there with us bouncebackers. Just remember when booked in your resort this year to check and see if they have bounce back for 09 if you want to do free DDP next year and not go thru all of the waiting.

I called right at 7am and was hold till 8am on the dot. The funny thing is as I was talking to the CM (who was great) I could hear another CM in the background just about yelling at a guest "Did you just make up that code?!?!" :scared1: The guy had a wicked attitude! By the time i got off of hold I had read about the right code but I wasn't asked for it.

I got through after only about 20 minutes and gave the CM the AYG code from the sticky at the top of the page and she said that the code was not valid! She wouldn't give me the right code and I had to hunt it down myself. I ended up on Mousesavers in order to find it: http://www.mousesavers.com/packages.html#visafreedining

But ... I ended up with 8 days at POR starting on 8/24 :). I get to scratch off another resort from my list :thumbsup2.

You will love POR. Plus you can take the Ferry to DTD if you make any ADR there.

The CM I had took the AYG code even though I guess it was the wrong one. I guess she was more concerned I had the Disney Visa. I guess it's luck of the draw with the CM's - I think some people didn't even need to give a code!

No one asked me for the code. I just said I was calling to book free dining. I had two CMs because my cell lost signal and I had to call back. They were both very nice. I spent nearly 2 hours waiting on the phone.

The Disney Visa code is CMK.:thumbsup2

My apologies if this has been asked already, but is the code the same for the general public on the 10th? I am already booked for POR from 8/23 to 8/31 with dining plan, but FREE DINING is even better. TIA :goodvibes

the public code is different. If you go to the DIS home page & click on the Free Dining discount link, it lists the correct codes for both Visa and General Public discounts.

My CM didn't even ask me for a code. And I was only on hold for about a minute before getting through. And I had already made a deposit using another credit card and had no problem making another deposit using the Disney VISA to get the free dining offer.

Oh ... and yesterday I also found out I passed the bar exam. I guess it was my lucky day. :) :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter