• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yikes! Can DD NOT wear her princess costume?

southjerseymom

DIS Veteran
Someone directed my to this forum. Heading to the World in November woohoo! DD is 14 almost 15. She wants to wear a lovely and modest Snow White dress we found on Amazon. Is she allowed? Has the wor!d truly gone so insane that she can't wear a princess outfit? Where can I find the rules? Ugh ugh ugh.

Someone directed my to this forum. Heading to the World in November woohoo! DD is 14 almost 15. She wants to wear a lovely and modest Snow White dress we found on Amazon. Is she allowed? Has the wor!d truly gone so insane that she can't wear a princess outfit? Where can I find the rules? Ugh ugh ugh.

The general rule is that guests 14 and old cannot wear costumes. You can find the guidelines here.

Without seeing a photo of the dress, it will be hard to make a call as to whether or not it will be allowed. If it is more dress and less costume, she should be fine. If it's an almost exact replica of what the Snow Whites in the park wear, she could be turned away.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter