YIKES 3 weeks to go and no planning done...

r&r2011

Earning My Ears
As the title indicates we have 3 weeks before our trip and I haven't really planned much other than purchased airfare, condo and reserved the car rental. I'm not even sure where to begin or if it's even worth stressing over planning things out since our kids are 2, 6 & 10 - and I figured they will likely determine when and where.

We leave the 5/28 and come home 6/4. We are going as part of my hubby's r&r and want the trip to be fun but also somewhat relaxing. I have been reading the board and Disney guides for the past couple of months but I'm not sure where to even begin.

How accurate is the touring plans site that list which parks to avoid and which parks are best to attend? We are doing the military 4-day hopper and would like to leave 5/29 and 6/3-6/4 as pool days, hang around the condo resort days.

:confused3

I guess I'm just wondering just how OCD should I get with this? I know we're pretty much SOL for Disney dining reservations and that's okay but is there anything I must absolutely do prior to leaving, well besides the obvious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter