Yikes! 1 person from Fantasmic Ressie cant come??

Shellilin

Earning My Ears
Yikes! DH is attending some parts of a conference during our visit. I have a 4 person FANTASMIC Brown Derby ADR for lunch, and now he's not sure if he can make it or not! There's a possibility that he'll have a meeting during that ressie. HOWEVER, he will be with us again in time for Fantasmic that night. Any way I can still get 4 Fantasmic passes if only party of 3 shows up for lunch??? I did not realize that the BD Fantasmic was a price fixe menu until just now. I initially considered ordering one meal to go, in order to make up for the 4th person. However, if I can't just order an entree, and have to pay the full $60 or whatever it is for a 3 course meal he's not even going to enjoy, should I ditch the whole thing?? Do you think they would go for taking a kids meal to go?

Any thoughts are greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

I don't think it's a fixed price for Brown Derby's F! packages anymore. (I think they changed it to a la carte only at that F! package location. ) You might luck out & not get charged the $10 for a no-show, but getting a F! pass will all depend on that shift's manager.

It's so frustrating when you've got it all planned out & something like that throws a wrench in things. Regardless, good luck & have a great trip!

The menu is ala carte but the price is fixed (otherwise people would go in and order a $6 dessert and nothing else). I don't think there's any way to answer this because the rules would be a cancellation fee would have to be paid plus no entrance to Fantasmic. They may bend the rules but there's no way to know now.

Personally,I don't think the seating is worth paying $60 for someone who is not going to be there to enjoy the meal.

I don't remember if they mark the Fantasmic entrance card with the number of adults vs children so I'm not sure trying to get a kid's meal to go would work either.

I have found that most of the CMs at WDW are kind and gracious and I think you'd have a good chance getting the Brown Derby CM to mark your card if you explain the situation. Worst case is that you and your children see Fantasmic without your husband. As much as I dislike the show, I know I'd be happy to bow out for the sacrifice of my family. :rotfl:

I hope it works out for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter