• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another Wolfgang Puck sushi question

kathyg

DIS Veteran
I am a bit confused...Wolfgang Puck Cafe has a separate sushi bar...corrrect? If so, they serve only sushi...correct? Then, how would you use the DDP to order an appetizer and an entree if the only choices available are sushi and sushi is not allowed as an appetizer?

What am I missing?

I don't remember the sushi bar being seperate from the downstairs restaurant. They may have had it on a seperate part of the menu. Hopefully someone will chime in soon. Consider this a bump!:cool1:

wolfgang does have a sushi bar that is off to the side of the restaurant. I have never ordered anything from it, but it looks like all they serve is sushi.
I ate at wolfgang's twice. The first time, i was not on the dining plan, and the server said I could not see the sushi menu. There was a california roll on the regular menu, though. So I ordered that, it was very good.
The second time, we were on the ddp, and our server allowed me to order from the sushi menu. So I got an appetizer from the regular menu(spring rolls), then ordered a sushi platter as my entree. I guess it depends on the server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter