• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yet another question about FDP

heather214

Mouseketeer
I have a question about booking the FDP. If I book my hotel through a DVC member am I still able to get the FDP?:confused3
Thanks,
Heather

If you are asking if you can rent points from a DVC member and get the DP for free, then the answer is NO. You are eligible to pay for it at the regular prices, depending on the plan you choose. The member will have to set that up for you, so make sure you let him/her know your intentions. I believe it has to be on your reservation at least 48 hours in advance of your stay.

The pp is correct. The only way to be eligible for Free dining is to book a full priced Cash reservation pkg with a minimum of a 1 day park ticket per person. People staying on Dvc points or renting points are not eligible

I thought FDP = Fantasmic Dinner package?

So, free dining on points - no.
Fantasmic Dinner package - yes, anyone can book that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter