• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another Disney Dining Question!!

Moon Child

On a Permanent Vacation
And I apologize up front if it's already been asked :goodvibes

Carry you carry any meals over? Like if we don't use a table service one day, can we use 2 quick services and then the next day, use 2 table services or is that a no no? I can't remember from last time, but I thought we did carry some snacks over, we had a bunch b4 we left and used them in one day and also gave some snacks to a family we met

When you check in you will be given all of your credits on the KTTW cards. You can use them in any order you wish. You can use all TS one day, all CS the next, etc. It is up to you. :)

And I apologize up front if it's already been asked :goodvibes

Carry you carry any meals over? Like if we don't use a table service one day, can we use 2 quick services and then the next day, use 2 table services or is that a no no? I can't remember from last time, but I thought we did carry some snacks over, we had a bunch b4 we left and used them in one day and also gave some snacks to a family we met

All credits are available for use upon check-in and expire at 11:59pm on the day you check-out. You can use them in any order or combination you wish. The only stipulation is that you cannot order more meals than you have people at one time. So if you have 2 adults and 2 kids, you cannot order 3 adult meals and 2 kids meals at the same time. Does that make sense?:rotfl:

All credits are available for use upon check-in and expire at 11:59pm on the day you check-out. You can use them in any order or combination you wish. The only stipulation is that you cannot order more meals than you have people at one time. So if you have 2 adults and 2 kids, you cannot order 3 adult meals and 2 kids meals at the same time. Does that make sense?:rotfl:

Perfect sense :thumbsup2

If you have snacks left over at the end of the trip you can purchase snacks like chocolates to take home as souveniers or gifts!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter