Yet another Dining Question

teachingmykids

In loving memory of Cpl. Bill Amundson, RANGER, 19
DD & I are going, have booked room and planning to change to free dining tomorrow. I am trying to convince my brother to let my neices go with us. If they decide to go & I've already got my ressies, can I add their tickets/free dining at a later date? (The rules say ALL in your party must have dining option if ANY do.) I wouldn't be taking up any more room, just adding 2 park tickets with dining. Any experience with this?

I don't have any experience with it, but I don't see why you can't add them. You can make changes to your ressies as long as its before 45 days without a penalty. But I would just say call Disney and ask them. They will tell you if you can add them.

I don't think there is a problem but I remember someone last year tried to add them AFTER the booking deadline and couldn't.

Best thing to do is get from your brother a definate yes or no ASAP, it will save you much headache.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter