• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another dining plan question, sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Get me to Disney!

Mouseketeer
Since it won't be announced until possibly March or April as to when and if free dining is available - does this mean I should go ahead and do the ADR's ahead of time or what? I am very confused about when and where to do ADR's.........

do the ADRs as soon as the window opens, even if the dates haven't been annouced. An ADR is not a blood oath, you can later cancel if you need to ;)

Disney just changed the ADR booking window from 180 days to 90 days. We booked the free dining bounceback offer last August and I was all excited to book my ADRs in February but now I'll be waiting until May.

a new thread is being created for free dining 2009 watch. if you subscribe to that thread, you can change your notofications to be be daily or by post

locking this thread, new sticky will be coming to a board near you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter