Yet Another Dessert Party Question

MomofTwinPrincesses

Mouseketeer
I was looking at the EasyWDW calendar for the nights we are thinking of doing the dessert party. When he has Electrical Parade at 8 and 10 and Wishes at 10 how does that work? They don't do the parade and the fireworks at the same time. Maybe I'm not reading the calendar correctly.

Help. Hoping to make ADR in the morning.

I was looking at the EasyWDW calendar for the nights we are thinking of doing the dessert party. When he has Electrical Parade at 8 and 10 and Wishes at 10 how does that work? They don't do the parade and the fireworks at the same time. Maybe I'm not reading the calendar correctly.

Help. Hoping to make ADR in the morning.

Sounds like an error if that's what it says. What date are you looking at? Also, I'm not sure how that would impact your dessert party reservation.

After further research I think it was an error on the calendar but not the descriptions below. I am hoping for the week of September 21.

Thanks for the response.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter