• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yet another DDP question...

jimmysmomma

Earning My Ears
Can adult credits be used for a child's meal? We bought my son (9) the adult plan because he likes to order from the adult menu usually. If there is nothing on the menu he likes, can we order from the children's menu? Thanks for the help in advance! You guys are great!

There is nothing that explicitly prohibits that, but because there has been so much trouble with people trying to do the opposite, you may find that individual restaurants or servers will be unwilling to do so.

However, don't worry. At WDW's table service restaurants, the chefs have always been very accommodating of personal tastes. They'll even come out and talk with you about what you'd like, and prepare something just for you.

Thanks! It just gets so hard sometimes trying to accomodate everyone's likes/dislikes. I feel better about having something for Mr. Picky:) to eat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter