Yet another CM code statement

RNMOM

DIS Veteran
I called about my Dec. ressie and was told I can't use the existing 40% codes. She did mention that at the end of the month there will be new codes coming out for August, Oct, Nov, and Dec. and said to watch my mail and emails. For what it is worth. I is the same as what was told to others before.

Good luck to us all.
:wizard:

Hmm, I can only hope I get one of those since I had NO LUCK with the 40%.. And we are currently booked 10/3-10/10 but I really hope for free dining..

popcorn:: waiting for Oct. baby !! Wouldn't that be nice if something came out for those time frames this early. Did not get any of the other offers. Was there in Oct. last year, too early for bounceback and never get pins! Let's start wishin' and watchin' forpixiedust:

How do you get these pins, do you need to sign up for anything? How do you recieve these?
thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter