Yet another BOG thread......

IMO, its just ridiculous. Basically, they are only accepting ADRs from 4 to 5:30 on party nights. I have an ADR on a party night, however I do not enjoy hearing about people being dissappointed and upset that they did not get an ADR and this is why!!!

Had they let the restaurant stay open later, there would have been many more tables available. Because of the popularity of this place already, before it even has opened, they should extend the hours. I'm positive tables will fill even during the parties...at least for this year since its new. Some people including me think that the entire new Fantasyland expansion area will be completely closed during the parties especially during the preview dates. Disney is not doing any christmas decorations in the new area which is why people think that.

Now what is disney's reasoning behind keeping this area closed for the parties? :confused3:confused3:confused3Who knows? I think it will be better for them to keep it open. More Christmas parties would sell out because of people thinking they can see the new stuff with fewer crowds since its a limited ticket event...of course, nothing is confirmed...this is just what has been said around the boards...

I think that Disney is will decorate the new Fantasyland once it is completed.

I have gone to parties before and would never spend that much money on a ticket and then kill two hours in a restaurant. A family could spend upwards of $300 on tickets so the time is valuable. Most folks will tr to keep dinner ADR's before 5:30 in order to be finished before the party begins at 7.
I imagine Disney is trying to manage staff effectively.

i also think that if Disney allows ADR's that night and the folks who made them arrive without a ticket there are going to be unhappy guests.

ericar said:
More so than a trend, I am willing to go just to see it. Anything new at WDW is exciting. How bad can the food be? This will be our 4th trip and we have never had a bad meal at WDW. I am sure we will feel that we got our moneys worth.

This.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter