Yet a Different Peter Pan Pin

Smile4Me

DIS Veteran
Just got this yesterday...it was odd because when I called about it they couldn't even tell me what the savings was suppose to be-said it was pretty much what value season could expect! May have to call back to see if I can get a definitive answer!

Stay in the middle of magic
for less than you imagined!

Everyone’s idea of the perfect Walt Disney World vacation is different. That’s why we’ve got Resort options to suit just about any taste and budget! Take our Disney Value Resorts.each one features larger-than-life theming, whimsical pools, fun food courts and more––right in the middle of the magic!

You can stay in a standard room at select
Disney Value Resorts for as little as:
$ 100 * per night,
plus tax!
For stays most Sunday–Thursday nights,
2/27/11–3/10/11, 5/1/11–6/2/11 and 8/14/11–9/29/11.

My Peter Pan PIN was different too. I've seen people getting different offers with the Peter Pan PIN. MY offer was for 30% off moderates and values, and 40% off [select] deluxe and deluxe villas. There was an asterisk on the deluxe, one Dis-er reported the discount excluded the POLY, so I called, and I got my 40% discount at the POLY.:confused3 My dates are Sept 22-30 2011. Its a split stay, at CR, and it was discounted at 40% also.

This is the exact email I received yesterday and when I called it was good for my travel dates 6/23 to 6/30 and saved me 40% off a 1 bedroom villa at OKW...with this PIN I saved $1,480.50 off my room only ressie...totally worth the phone call :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter