Yesterday got a letter from WDW saying NO FRIG...

chatty

MICHIGANDER
Yesterday in the mail I recieved a letter from WDW stating that we will have NO frig. in our upcoming trip the mid of Oct at the POFQ resort. The letter also said Nothing about getting a $15.00 credit so Don't know on that one.

I would have thought they would have them all replaced by that point. We're going the second week of November at POR and hoping this will be finished. If I were you, I'd call pofq directly and find out about the credit.

Thanks for posting this and if you dont call definately inquire at check in about the credit.

We will be staying at POFQ 11/13-11/25 guess I better come up with a plan B if we don't have a fridge :(

I called and they said if I got the letter than I won't have a frig. in my room..I than asked about the $15.00 a night refund and they said I will have to ask upon arrival?
Thank You...

Over at the Polynesian, it has been reported internally that that resort had its refrigerators replacement completed in July, but letters went out last week for people with September arrivals. All recent reports from August report working refrigerators.

Obviously each resort is different, but I wouldn't say that a letter = no refrigerator.

I have read reports of people who didn't have refrigerators at POP not getting a refrigerator credit.

So, a bit of wait and see I guess.

We got the same letter. Am here now in POFQ building 3, and there is a working fridge in both our rooms.

Obviously each resort is different, but I wouldn't say that a letter = no refrigerator.

I have read reports of people who didn't have refrigerators at POP not getting a refrigerator credit.

So, a bit of wait and see I guess.

I checked into Pop Aug.18 ( no letter) and got a credit.

My sister checked into Pop Aug. 24 (she received a letter) and got a credit as well.

Actually, when I returned from my trip on Sept. 1st, my letter was waiting for me in my mailbox.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter