Yes, you can wing it even on DDP during the last week in Feb.

rbork

DIS Veteran
Yes, you can wing it while on DDP for last week in February.
I made ADR's at 40 days out when we booked our vacation. I ended up canceling and changing all but 2 ADR's during our trip. The key is being flexible and not going a peak season. I never ate past 6:50pm either.
I had a planned itinerary and ended up winging it after the first 2 days. Just felt too scheduled and wanted to relax and just do what I wanted when I wanted.

I'm glad that worked for you, but I would NEVER go without all my ADRs if I was on the DDP. You have prepayed for those meals and if you don't get to eat them you are out of luck and money. I can see trying to make changes at the last minute but I would always have the ADRs as a back-up.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Biergarten, Mama Melrose, Whispering Canyon x 2 , Ohanas, Boma, and Citricos.

I did make ADR's for 7 TS places but ended up canceling and changing 5 of them during our trip last week.

If all was booked yes, I would have had to have kept my original ADR's. But I found that when I decided where I would be going the next day I just called for my new ADR's at that time. I had to be flexible but it worked fine.
I am a planner but after 2 days just felt really locked into being certain places and certain times. Let me add we did NOT have hoppers either. We did take into account some crowding factors when we were picking a place to go. We had 8 day base tix and only used them 6? days. We felt like going to DTD and disney quest one day so we didn't even go into a park that day. We found CS at the resorts and DTD had some nice choices other than burgers and fries too.
This trip really worked for our family. We had done a great commando touring plan a couple of years ago and this time needed more of a relaxed vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter