Yes, We're Satisfied With Our Care! October 2015 TR **NEW 8/21 Final Thoughts

Day 5: Wednesday October 21st

With no alarms set the next morning after a late night at MNSSHP, we were hoping to sleep in a bit. And I guess when you have little kids, 7:45 can be considered sleeping in?? Well, that’s what time we ended up getting up, so I guess we were just going to have to roll with that.

We were ready to leave Bonnet Creek around 9 am to head to our morning park, DHS. Our plans for the day included FP+ for Tower of Terror from 10:10 to 11:10 am, Star Tours from 12:25-1:25 pm, and Toy Story Mania from 1:25-2:25 pm. We got to the gates and hit our first snag.

I think I had forgotten to mention on the previous day that we had run into trouble at the turnstiles with DS’s MNSSHP ticket. We got that dreaded blue Mickey when he scanned his band. However, we hadn’t thought much of it because we had the paper tickets with us also, so the CM had just been able to scan the barcode to get him in. But now this morning, blue Mickey head again when DS scanned! So our first stop of the day was everyone’s most favorite Disney attraction, Guest Services. Luckily, the line was not long and it was only a few minutes before we were being helped by a wonderful CM and the CM she was training. The problem was that we were using Magic Bands from our trip in May 2014 when we stayed at WL, and DS’s band was under DH’s account, but his tickets were linked under my account. At Guest Services, they were able to merge DS’s profiles into one, upgrade our park hoppers to APs, refund our parking for that day since we were now AP holders, and get a 1st Visit button for DD and a Birthday button for DS! With all of that settled, we were ready to get on with our morning.

Oct 05-001
by disneymom1024, on Flickr
Our first glimpse of a Sorcerer Hatless Hollywood Blvd!

Oct 05-002

We decided to swing a right and head over to the Animation Courtyard for the first Disney Jr. Live show at 10:30 am.

Oct 05-003

Oct 05-004

Oct 05-005

My favorite part of this show is definitely sitting cross-legged on the floor which is soooooo comfortable! I’m sure all parents can agree. :rotfl:

Oct 05-006

Oct 05-008

But really, I do enjoy going to this show and seeing DS have such a great time! It’s aaaaaaalmost worth the discomfort of sitting on the floor!

DD was not a fan yet, but I can imagine we will be spending a few more trips seeing this show as she grows up and becomes a Disney Jr. fan!

When we came out, it was raining! We had only put the cover out over one side of the double stroller, so it was a little wet but not terrible. As we were trying to dry it off the best we could, a family next to us doing the same thing offered a hand towel they had brought for us to use to help dry. So nice of them! We headed over towards ToT so that DH could use his FP+, and the rest of us tagged along to use the restroom and wait nearby so we could switch out when he was done.

Oct 05-021

However, by the time we came out of the restroom he was waiting for us. Only half of the ride was operating, so the lines were out of control. We stopped for some Photopass pictures instead. First a few with our camera…

Oct 05-022

Oct 05-023

Oct 05-024

STUDIO_SUNSET2_7494221982

STUDIO_SUNSET2_7506064174
DS was not interested in acting scared

STUDIO_SUNSET2_7506067546

Despite only doing one whole attraction, we decided to stop for lunch. DD was ready to eat too, so we figured it would be a good time for us to just all stop and eat together. So we walked over to Backlot Express. I found a table over in a back corner, which ended up looking like we are in a random locker room somewhere.

Oct 05-025

Oct 05-026

While we were eating, I actually randomly saw a DIS’er that I have known a long time and we are even Facebook friends & have been for years! She is not active on the boards anymore, but we started out following each other’s TRs when our boys were little because they are only a couple of months apart. We knew from FB that we would both be in Disney at the same time, but hadn’t made any concrete plans to meet up. So it was totally fun & unexpected! She came over to chat with me at the table since I was nursing DD. So if she happens to have found this TR and is lurking, Hi, Carla (@Leger13 )!!

Meanwhile, DS was enjoying his lunch.

Oct 05-027
Silly boy!! So we hadn't been very productive that morning, but now that we had some lunch in our bellies, we were ready to ramp up our touring plans!

UP NEXT: What Foolishness Would You Like to See?

I'm glad your time at Guest Services went smoothly!

The Disney Jr. show does look really cute. I definitely think DD will be a fan as she gets older ;)

So nice running into your DIS friend!

Sometimes it's nice to have an unproductive morning! You don't have to rush or wear yourself out too quickly!

Luckily, the line was not long and it was only a few minutes before we were being helped by a wonderful CM and the CM she was training. The problem was that we were using Magic Bands from our trip in May 2014 when we stayed at WL, and DS’s band was under DH’s account, but his tickets were linked under my account. At Guest Services, they were able to merge DS’s profiles into one, upgrade our park hoppers to APs, refund our parking for that day since we were now AP holders, and get a 1st Visit button for DD and a Birthday button for DS! With all of that settled, we were ready to get on with our morning.
I don't think you could ask for a more successful visit to Guest Services than that. Never fun to have to deal with it, but I'm glad everything was easily taken care of.

My favorite part of this show is definitely sitting cross-legged on the floor which is soooooo comfortable! I’m sure all parents can agree.
Oh, that's my favorite part!!! :faint: :headache:

Silly boy!! So we hadn't been very productive that morning, but now that we had some lunch in our bellies, we were ready to ramp up our touring plans!
Aside from being denied at ToT, it really wasn't a bad morning, even if you didn't do much.

Aw I remember Carla! We read each other's TR's from a few years ago. So neat you were able to meet up with her. The rest of the MNSSHP looked great, I'm sorry you guys had to leave early but that was a late night nonetheless. Loved the talking Mickey meet up - and a fun time for you and Paxton to spend a little time together.

At Guest Services, they were able to merge DS’s profiles into one, upgrade our park hoppers to APs, refund our parking for that day since we were now AP holders, and get a 1st Visit button for DD and a Birthday button for DS! With all of that settled, we were ready to get on with our morning.
Yay for productivity!

Sounds like a great experience at Guest Services! I had great luck at HS as well when I upgraded to my AP. Short lines and great CMs.

That Disney Jr. show is awful on the floor! But they love the show and all the stuff falling down from the sky so I'm sure we have several more years ahead of us!

Sorry TOT wasn't a go! But glad you were able to refuel for the afternoon!

I'm glad your time at Guest Services went smoothly!

The Disney Jr. show does look really cute. I definitely think DD will be a fan as she gets older ;)

So nice running into your DIS friend!

Sometimes it's nice to have an unproductive morning! You don't have to rush or wear yourself out too quickly!

Although it was not where I wanted to start my day, I can't complain about our experience at GS. It went very quickly!

Haha yeah, who knows why she was crying at the time. One day she will be a Sofia fan I'm sure!

It was a great surprise! I knew a few different DISers would be there, but hadn't really lined up schedules with anyone. So it was funny that we ended up in the same place for lunch at the same time.

For the morning after a party, it wasn't unwelcome to have a more relaxing morning in the park instead of hitting the ground running with a touring plan.

I don't think you could ask for a more successful visit to Guest Services than that. Never fun to have to deal with it, but I'm glad everything was easily taken care of.

Yep, although not an ideal way to start the day, it went pretty smooth and the 2 CMs helping us were fantastic! In fact the one doing the training was so excited that we had so many new things for the CM in training to do! lol

Oh, that's my favorite part!!! :faint: :headache:

Right?! Soooo comfy!

Aside from being denied at ToT, it really wasn't a bad morning, even if you didn't do much.

It was nice to not have anywhere to rush off to since we were still a little tired from the night before.

Aw I remember Carla! We read each other's TR's from a few years ago. So neat you were able to meet up with her. The rest of the MNSSHP looked great, I'm sorry you guys had to leave early but that was a late night nonetheless. Loved the talking Mickey meet up - and a fun time for you and Paxton to spend a little time together.

It was so great to finally meet her in person! We used to follow each others TRs back in the day, and we always seemed to just miss our trips overlapping in the parks. Kind of like you & I!!! Lol

For having 2 little ones with us, I think we did pretty good. DH of course wanted to get every minute out of the party for the price it cost, but we can't always get what we want as parents.

It was definitely nice to have something for just the two of us! He got so much one on one time with DH while I was off feeding the baby, so it was always nice for me whenever I had a chance to get some with him myself.

Yay for productivity!

The CMs we encountered were SO wonderful! If you get stuck going to Guest Services, at least it's nice to have great CMs to help you out and make it smooth.

Sounds like a great experience at Guest Services! I had great luck at HS as well when I upgraded to my AP. Short lines and great CMs.

That Disney Jr. show is awful on the floor! But they love the show and all the stuff falling down from the sky so I'm sure we have several more years ahead of us!

Sorry TOT wasn't a go! But glad you were able to refuel for the afternoon!

We saw the lines much longer at other times of the day, so I was very thankful we didn't encounter a long wait.

It's totally miserable sitting on the floor. My legs and back are always killing me by the end of that show...longest 20 minutes of my life, it feels like! But I better strap in and get over it because we will be going for years to come, I'm sure.

Day 5 Continued: Wednesday October 21st

When I last left you, we had just finished lunch at Backlot Express and had some time before we could use our next FP+. So we decided to see Muppets 3D.

When we came out, it had rained again! Unfortunately, we hadn’t totally learned our lesson from the first time so we hadn’t put the rain cover on. But we had extended both sun canopies, so that at least helped keep the seats dry and usable.

It was time to use our Star Tours FP+, so DH and DS used theirs first while I got a Rider Switch to use later.

While they were riding, I was looking around the dump shop and DD was snoozing in the carrier.

Untitled

As soon as they came off, DS wanted to ride again. So using our rider switch pass, he and I took a turn.

Oct 05-052

Oct 05-053

Untitled
Then it was time to scoot over to Pixar Place and use our TSM FP+s! Since DH was already carrying DD, he decided to wear her on the ride, so DS rode with me.

Continued in next post...

Once we finished at TSM, we were about done with DHS for the day and ready to head over to Magic Kingdom for the afternoon & evening. On the way out, DH took a few photos, of course.

Oct 05-060

Oct 05-061

Oct 05-062

Oct 05-063
It didn’t take long to move the car over to the TTC, and we didn’t have to park far enough away to take the tram, so we enjoyed the walk.

Oct 05-064

Oct 05-065

The monorail was not running, but luckily there was a ferry boat at the dock waiting, so we were able to get right on. Although if I would have to choose, I’d pick the monorail as my preferred transportation to MK, the ferry is not a bad consolation prize! It has some really beautiful views that we enjoyed on the way to the park.

Oct 05-066
DS was loving the ferry ride!

After a breezy ride across Seven Seas Lagoon, we arrived at the MK turnstiles a little before 3 pm.

Oct 05-082

Getting in the park just before 3 pm means it’s almost Festival of Fantasy time! Since we knew it would be coming around soon, we found a spot right under the train station and waited for it to appear.

UP NEXT: Away We Go!

I just wanted to do a quick update about a couple of upcoming trips we have planned! So apparently we are trying to squeeze these APs for every drop we can because in addition to our October trip, which was always the plan since it will be the end of the pass, we have 2 more coming up in the next few months!

We decided to do a quick surprise trip for DS at the end of the school year. We can do it pretty cheap since we already have tickets, were able to book Wyndham Cypress Palms with the points we had left over, and driving instead of flying. We have never been to see Epcot during Flower & Garden, so that is what sparked this trip. We combined it with Memorial Day since I will be off anyway. Our plans for right now are:

Thursday May 26th
Loooong day of driving! Unless we decide to do what we did in November and leave the night before to drive at least part of the way. We'll arrive at Wyndham Cypress Palms and probably lay low for the evening since I'm sure we will be tired.

Friday May 27th
Epcot all day to enjoy Flower & Garden! If we are feeling brave enough, maybe waiting in line to meet Joy & Sadness. We'll get our FP attractions, but probably spend the rest of the day focusing on the festival. I was hoping for Frozen Ever After to be open, but that doesn't look like it's happening before then. We'll probably spend a lot of the day wandering around the World Showcase, doing character meets, stuff like that. Hopefully they have the playgrounds set up like they have in the past for DS to have some fun!

Saturday May 28th

We'll be rope-dropping at MK today and hanging out there all morning. Maybe taking a break in the afternoon for a nap or some time in the pool? Then I'm thinking possibly heading to DHS in the evening with the focus on Fantasmic, since DS absolutely loves that show!

Sunday May 29th
If DS is interested, we may head to Animal Kingdom for awhile this morning. Or Epcot if we want more time there. I'm leaving the morning kind of open. Since this is another bonus trip, I'm not worried about fitting it all in. Probably heading to MK for the evening, maybe just for atmosphere and some shows since I'm sure the lines for attractions will be long.

Monday May 30th
We'll spend Memorial Day on the road as we head home.

Originally, we had planned every night of this trip to potentially be at AK for Rivers of Light, but with it being delayed, that plan is unfortunately out the window. :(

The second quick trip we have planned is very, very tentative. Mostly because it would just be DH and I, and I'm not sure I'll be comfortable leaving DD yet for a long weekend! DH's interest was piqued when they started talking on the DIS Unplugged about their 10th Anniversary weekend and Pete saying what great rates they were getting for the group space. So he started looking, and the Contemporary was surprisingly affordable!! So for right now, we are booked at the Contemporary from July 21st-26th! Our plans are pretty loose for now since we don't have much info on what events may be happening that weekend for the anniversary. We are hoping to meet up with a lot of our friends from our Viva Italia trip in 2014 that should be there!

Friday July 22nd
Another long day on the road, though I suspect we will at least drive to my mom's house in New Orleans the night before to drop off the kids and be a couple hours closer to Disney World. We may even decide to keep driving awhile if we are feeling up to it. Whether we have a long drive today or just a few hours left, we'll be arriving to check in at the Contemporary and then checking out EMH at DHS! So hopefully we can get in some rides on the thrill rides together since we never get to do that anymore!

Saturday July 23rd
We will sleep in a bit this morning and head over to the Polynesian via monorail for a 9 am breakfast at Kona. We are looking forward to trying Tonga Toast! This will be our first time at this restaurant, so I'm looking forward to that. Not sure where the day will take us after that, but we may stick with the monorail loop today and go to MK for a bit. That night we may head to AK to see Rivers of Light.

Sunday July 24th
We will likely head to Epcot today and have some snacks to tide us over until our late lunch at Beaches & Cream at 2:10. Another first for us! I'm thinking we will probably split an entree to save some room for ice cream! We always end up skipping this because it seems too much of a hassle to get to with 2 kids along with us. Just the 2 of us should make it easier to get to meals outside of the parks, and it's one we have been wanting to try. Thinking that night we will go to MK for the parade and Wishes. I'm hoping they extend the hours so we can plan a late night in the parks for a change. Right now the parks are all closing around 10, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that will change as it gets closer.

Monday July 25th
I haven't really made any plans for this day because it's the day of the DIS Unplugged taping, so we definitely want to be there for that! Once we have more details I can flesh out the rest of the day. But honestly, we are just not stressing and planning to take it pretty easy this trip. Mostly because we don't have to fit everything in, and I'm not trying to kill myself in the heat! Why couldn't the DIS have started in a cooler month of the year?! lol

Tuesday July 26th
It will be time to check out, drive home, and get the kids from my mom and dad.

I'm really excited about both trips for totally different reasons! I can't wait to surprise DS next month, and have been racking my brain for what I can do as the big reveal. I'm thinking I will probably do something at his Pre-K graduation ceremony, which is the day before we leave. Recently, I ordered the Disney vacation planning DVD and watched it with him, and he said, "Mama, this makes my heart SO happy!" He just LOVES Disney World, and is so sad at the thought of having to wait until close to his birthday (October) to go back. I'm kind of milking it and feeding into that so that he will hopefully be even more excited when he finds out we are going sooner!

Sorry that this was so text heavy, but I have just been wanting to share our plans for awhile!!

Last edited:
That seems like just about the most efficient trip to customer service I have ever heard about! Glad it all went smoothly - no worse start to the day than a slow, unproductive trip to customer service!

I love how much the kids enjoy the Disney Jr show. Glad they added some new characters but would be nice if they updated the story, but I guess the kids don't mind. There are some bench seats along the walls but some more seating for parents would be nice!

Bummer about ToT line being so long. I mean, if it is so long that people are skipping using a FP+ rather than be gone so long maybe they should have both sides running ... unless there was technical problems or something

That's great you have a surprise trip planned - DS will be so happy about that!

I selfishly hope you do come for the July trip - if for no other reason than to meet you in person ;)

You had a great wrap up to your morning at HS! Does DS enjoy Muppet Vision? It's on my list this trip but they boys are not big Muppets fans.

Sorry about the strollers! That's no fun but glad they were at least partially dry. And it love the pictures from the ferry over to MK!

Wow! Two bonus trips! Both sound amazing! I'm excited to read about your trip in July for the DIS Anniversary. I keep hearing them talk about it on the podcast and it sounds really cool!

That seems like just about the most efficient trip to customer service I have ever heard about! Glad it all went smoothly - no worse start to the day than a slow, unproductive trip to customer service!

I love how much the kids enjoy the Disney Jr show. Glad they added some new characters but would be nice if they updated the story, but I guess the kids don't mind. There are some bench seats along the walls but some more seating for parents would be nice!

Bummer about ToT line being so long. I mean, if it is so long that people are skipping using a FP+ rather than be gone so long maybe they should have both sides running ... unless there was technical problems or something

That's great you have a surprise trip planned - DS will be so happy about that!

I selfishly hope you do come for the July trip - if for no other reason than to meet you in person ;)

I was SO upset when I realized there was a problem with his ticket and we needed a trip to GS. But it really went about as smooth as it can in that situation! We had some great CM's helping us out, so that was a plus.

I am just dreading the day DS shows no interest in Disney Jr. anymore, so for now, I will take sitting on the ground and being uncomfortable to watch him go crazy when the doubloons drop from the ceiling and point to Toodles as he zooms around the room.

It wasn't in my notes why one side wasn't working, but I sure hope it was a technical problem because only having one side running with the crowds we were experiencing was totally ridiculous!!

I think I am more excited about surprising him than I am for the actual trip. He has been talking about going back for so long that it is killing me to keep it a secret!

The scales are tipping in favor of going for many reasons, one of which is definitely getting to meet your family!

You had a great wrap up to your morning at HS! Does DS enjoy Muppet Vision? It's on my list this trip but they boys are not big Muppets fans.

Sorry about the strollers! That's no fun but glad they were at least partially dry. And it love the pictures from the ferry over to MK!

Wow! Two bonus trips! Both sound amazing! I'm excited to read about your trip in July for the DIS Anniversary. I keep hearing them talk about it on the podcast and it sounds really cool!

DS was never much into Muppetvision until February. He loved it! He actually asked to go back a couple of times throughout the trip.

Oh man, there is nothing more soul crushing than a sopping wet stroller when you come off an attraction lol We got lucky it wasn't any worse!!

I'm so excited about both trips! This has definitely been the most use we have ever gotten out of an AP!!

I just finished reading your TR thus far and I'm loving it! Im going with my mom for similar dates this fall and we are doing a day at Universal (specifically for WWoHP) and MNSSHP, so it's great to read what to expect! You are getting me even more pumped for our trip!

Just got all caught up on your TR. What a wonderful trip so far! Can't wait to read the next installment - thanks for sharing. :)

Sounds like the rest of your time at Hollywood Studios was successful!

I love taking the ferryboat, it's so relaxing! Love all the photos taken!

Omgosh TWO more trips!! That's so exciting! And one almost a month away! DS is going to be so happy :) Your plans sounds great and you are just going to LOVE F&G!

So we decided to see Muppets 3D.
I just can't believe how clear he gets the pictures taken of a 3D movie to turn out. Great job!

It didn’t take long to move the car over to the TTC, and we didn’t have to park far enough away to take the tram, so we enjoyed the walk.
Always nice to skip the tram!

Although if I would have to choose, I’d pick the monorail as my preferred transportation to MK
::yes::

I just wanted to do a quick update about a couple of upcoming trips we have planned! So apparently we are trying to squeeze these APs for every drop we can because in addition to our October trip, which was always the plan since it will be the end of the pass, we have 2 more coming up in the next few months!
Awesome! What's the point of having an AP if you aren't going to use it???

The May trip will be a lot of fun. I know you'll enjoy F&W and your DS is going to be so excited!!!!

I hope that the July trip pans out. You guys really should get some time away together if you can. I'm sure your DD will be fine, but that's definitely going to be your call to make when the time gets closer. I'd love to stay at the Contemporary, just for the location and the fact that the monorail runs through it! I hope you can take advantage of the discount.

Recently, I ordered the Disney vacation planning DVD and watched it with him, and he said, "Mama, this makes my heart SO happy!"
:goodvibes

I just finished reading your TR thus far and I'm loving it! Im going with my mom for similar dates this fall and we are doing a day at Universal (specifically for WWoHP) and MNSSHP, so it's great to read what to expect! You are getting me even more pumped for our trip!

Welcome & thanks for joining in! I love reading TRs about the time of year I am thinking of going to. It really helps me get more excited too! I am looking forward to going in October again this year, but a little bummed we are not able to go at the end of the month like we usually do because we have to go before the APs expire. It will be our first time at the beginning of October since our honeymoon almost 10 years ago!

Just got all caught up on your TR. What a wonderful trip so far! Can't wait to read the next installment - thanks for sharing. :)

Welcome! So glad you are enjoying it!!

Sounds like the rest of your time at Hollywood Studios was successful!

I love taking the ferryboat, it's so relaxing! Love all the photos taken!

Omgosh TWO more trips!! That's so exciting! And one almost a month away! DS is going to be so happy :) Your plans sounds great and you are just going to LOVE F&G!

Considering we got a "late" start (for us, anyway), we managed to get quite a bit done, I think!

The ferryboat is really great, especially when the weather is nice. It was kind of hot that day, so the breeze felt amazing.

I know, I can't believe it! That will make 6 trips with these APs and I figured out it would be 23 days at the parks. Not bad for living in Louisiana!! I can't wait to surprise DS and add F&G to our list of things we have seen & done at Disney.

I just can't believe how clear he gets the pictures taken of a 3D movie to turn out. Great job!

Always nice to skip the tram!

::yes::

Awesome! What's the point of having an AP if you aren't going to use it???

The May trip will be a lot of fun. I know you'll enjoy F&W and your DS is going to be so excited!!!!

I hope that the July trip pans out. You guys really should get some time away together if you can. I'm sure your DD will be fine, but that's definitely going to be your call to make when the time gets closer. I'd love to stay at the Contemporary, just for the location and the fact that the monorail runs through it! I hope you can take advantage of the discount.

:goodvibes

He has worked a long time on perfecting that! lol

We found with 2 kids and a double stroller, we pretty much NEVER opted for the tram! It was too hard to fold the stroller up with all the stuff we had underneath in the basket!

Right?! That's what we were thinking!! And I just recently got a new boss who has the exact same mindset about Disney. He used to live in Vegas and had DL APs. They would go all the time! So he totally supports my habit. lol I told DH it's so fun to have a boss who was telling us about his experience at a half marathon and he got really hot because he was dressed like Stitch. :rotfl:

The list of Pros for the trip is getting pretty long! I hope I don't end up chickening out, because I think it would be really great for DH and I to get some alone time in Disney now while we have the passes since I know we probably wouldn't do it otherwise!

When I left off, we had arrived at MK just in time to find a spot on Main Street for the one, the only...Festival of Fantasy! I don't know about you, but I just LOVE this parade!! In years past, I never would have cared about missing the afternoon parade. But this one is so beautiful, and the music is so catchy, it has become a must-do for us for every trip! So prepare for an overload of photos, because...AWAY WE GO!

Oct 05-083

Oct 05-084

Oct 05-085
Tale as old as time…

Oct 05-086

Oct 05-087

Oct 05-088

Oct 05-090
Dreams do come true in New Orleans!

Oct 05-091

Oct 05-093

Oct 05-094
Mmmm…CHOCOLATE!

Oct 05-095

Oct 05-096
Don’t make me light my butt!

Oct 05-097

Oct 05-098
Ulf is into mime…

Oct 05-099

Oct 05-100

Oct 05-101

Oct 05-102
Now’s when my life begins!

Oct 05-103
I didn't want to have to do this, but you leave me no choice. Here comes the smolder.

Oct 05-104

Oct 05-105

Oct 05-106

Oct 05-107

Oct 05-108

Oct 05-109
Watch and you’ll see, someday I’ll be part of your world!

Oct 05-110

Oct 05-111

Oct 05-112

Oct 05-113
Second star to the right & straight on till morning!

Oct 05-114

Oct 05-115

Oct 05-117

Oct 05-118

Oct 05-119

Oct 05-120
Continued in next post...

Oct 05-122
I’ve got you this time, Peter Pan!

Oct 05-123

Oct 05-124
Say, Captain, do you hear something?

Oct 05-125
Chase the wind & touch the sky!

Oct 05-126

Oct 05-127
Our fate lives within us, you only have to be brave enough to see it.

Oct 05-128

Oct 05-129

Oct 05-130

Oct 05-131

Oct 05-132

Oct 05-133

Oct 05-134

Oct 05-135
A forest of thorns shall be his tomb!

Oct 05-137

Oct 05-138

Oct 05-139

Oct 05-140

Oct 05-141

Oct 05-142

Oct 05-143
I’ve got no strings to hold me down

Oct 05-145

Oct 05-146
I be done seen about everything when I see an elephant fly

Oct 05-147

Oct 05-148

Oct 05-150

Oct 05-153

Oct 05-155

Oct 05-154
Once the parade had passed, we made our way up Main Street and stopped for a Photopass photographer along the way. We took some cute family shots, then the photographer got DS out of the stroller for a magic shot.

I wish that dude pushing the stroller wasn’t right in front of the camera, because I really love this picture of DS!!

It was time for DD to eat, so off we went to baby care while DH and DS went to ride a couple of things.

UP NEXT: What a view!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter